AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 16, 2019

Southtowner

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Only gonna say the person in 2A that won it last year earned it in my opinion. And he hardly got to play any ball past halftime most games last year. In the games he got to play 4 quarters this year he has put up video game #s already. I kinda feel that your saying maybe our qb won it because someone is biased that votes? I really dont know how it works. I will say if you ever seen our qb play when he has to really had to earn it that game youd be buying a Jersey of his after the game. :cool:

The young man would have my vote this yr!

Last yr I think JD should have won it. 

22 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

BPM Class 1A

Top 10

1. South Pitt

2-10. Everybody else

There is not a team in single A that can match their depth with a 60 man roster. And with the 6 transfer they now have the most talent. They are the clear favorite for the gold ball. 

22 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

BPM Class 1A

Top 10

1. South Pitt

2-10. Everybody else

There is not a team in single A that can match their depth with a 60 man roster. And with the 6 transfer they now have the most talent. They are the clear favorite for the gold ball. 

I could care less about the size of their roster. What kind of team speed do they have. Heck we played Mcnairy in the jamboree. I bet they had 90 kids. We went thru them like sliced butter

21 hours ago, shockernation said:

I see but Huntingdon has turf! Also they have the biggest fastest team ever...best offense best defense best special teams kicker punter...did I mention the million dollar field? I’m betting they would mercy rule single A...or at least that’s what I’ve heard for several years

We're a pretty trendy bunch over hear in Carroll Co. Heck our cheerleaders are the best in west Tennessee and they never get any credit. We've got road trip coming to McEwen, Collinwood and Perry Co. Fun Fun although Collinwood has a neat old stadium.

25 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I could care less about the size of their roster. What kind of team speed do they have. Heck we played Mcnairy in the jamboree. I bet they had 90 kids. We went thru them like sliced butter

The post was a jab at someone and believe it or not it wasn’t your Mustanks for a change. I agree with you. The person/people the post was directed at know who they are.