AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 16, 2019

Southtowner

2 hours ago, WarChant said:

Where’s the best place to watch? I’d like to do a hunting trip down that way sometime and catch a game on Friday night. Sometime in the next few years 

I’m from huntingdon and the best 2 in West Tennessee would be between huntingdon and Trenton. I’ve been to Peabody several times and most recently this year for the Milan game and their stadium is very very nice. Huntingdons has came a long way. I’m not sure if they’re finished with the visitors side concessions yet tho. 

On 9/16/2019 at 8:17 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

BPM Class 1A

Top 10

1. South Pitt

2-10. Everybody else

There is not a team in single A that can match their depth with a 60 man roster. And with the 6 transfer they now have the most talent. They are the clear favorite for the gold ball. 

I know you're just messing around..but we don't have 6 transfers from last year to this year. There are 2 kids that play that were not on the team last year.

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Who's got a better place to view a game from the home side. Capacity is big, stands are sunken, best place to view is standing on the back row. Stands on top of the field and all seats are in the shade by kick-off.

I thought Crump stadium was pretty nice I like TCA also I really like Trenton’s place heck I even like Gibson county place. I think the more I hear people brag about Huntingdons palace the more I dislike it

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Who's got a better place to view a game from the home side. Capacity is big, stands are sunken, best place to view is standing on the back row. Stands on top of the field and all seats are in the shade by kick-off.

I agree with you that Huntington has a great set up, I will say that Dyersburg might have the best stadium in west tn. Big and spacious on both sides of the field and they have turf. People don’t yak about Lake county’s field much but the wires around the field give it a great touch, and the natural well maintained Bermuda grass gives is second to none in my opinion 

9 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

I agree with you that Huntington has a great set up, I will say that Dyersburg might have the best stadium in west tn. Big and spacious on both sides of the field and they have turf. People don’t yak about Lake county’s field much but the wires around the field give it a great touch, and the natural well maintained Bermuda grass gives is second to none in my opinion 

Death cable...12th man

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, bluegoldcountry said:

I’m from huntingdon and the best 2 in West Tennessee would be between huntingdon and Trenton. I’ve been to Peabody several times and most recently this year for the Milan game and their stadium is very very nice. Huntingdons has came a long way. I’m not sure if they’re finished with the visitors side concessions yet tho. 

Peabody has a beautiful venue. Stands a little to far from the field to suit me. I want the refs to be able to hear me. Huntingdon fans rate pretty high in riding refs. Also I'll never understand building your side facing the sun.

On 9/16/2019 at 8:17 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

BPM Class 1A

Top 10

1. South Pitt

2-10. Everybody else

There is not a team in single A that can match their depth with a 60 man roster. And with the 6 transfer they now have the most talent. They are the clear favorite for the gold ball. 

LMBO.

I never said we didn't have a 60 man roster. Only that I would have to see it.  Now that I have I'm still convinced that Greenback is loaded with several D1 players. And will be a tough out for anyone including the Pirates. 

I have maintained every since I started maintaining things this would be one of the best teams they have had in several years and I still maintain that.  LMBO.