1A Greenback @ 5A Lenoir City

orngnblk

6 minutes ago, 10Redskin said:

LC had one good play against Loudon that resulted in a touchdown. It wasn't even that good, we just did't tackle the guy. Other than that play on offense, it was punt after punt for them. If Loudon wouldn't have dropped so many open passes, the score would've been worse than it was. I will admit, I was dead wrong last week. 

Was actuallt a great catch that he didnt mean to catch.lol.One handed.LC QB is pretty mobil and a decent ball player. I thought Lenoir cities defensively line did a pretty good job on you all in the second half and part of the second quarter.I do agree I thought it was going to be a runaway at the first of the game but then things change as they often do in football.

25 minutes ago, 10Redskin said:

Greenback by as many as they want. 

You also played the best game of the season against us so far also you could do no wrong in that game.And for some reason and our kids walked into the game thinking they had it won and you all would bow down and kiss our cleats when we walked on the field but that didn't happen.You gave us a good butt whipping but I will say we needed it in a bad way!

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

You also played the best game of the season against us so far also you could do no wrong in that game.And for some reason and our kids walked into the game thinking they had it won and you all would bow down and kiss our cleats when we walked on the field but that didn't happen.You gave us a good butt whipping but I will say we needed it in a bad way!

I agree. Loudon never has things go as good as they did in that game. If this was week 1 or 2 i would say this is going to be a tough one for Greenback. After the last couple of weeks for each team I don't think Greenback has any problems.