South Pittsburg vs Red Bank (Grider against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

I think SP can win this game, but Red Bank will be fired up, they don’t want to lose to a 1A team. I asked a Sequatchie fan last year who was the best team they  played and they said Meigs was by far followed by SP. I think SP and Meigs are pretty close, the only question is how much will SP have left in the tank in the 4th quarter.

18 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I think SP can win this game, but Red Bank will be fired up, they don’t want to lose to a 1A team. I asked a Sequatchie fan last year who was the best team they  played and they said Meigs was by far followed by SP. I think SP and Meigs are pretty close, the only question is how much will SP have left in the tank in the 4th quarter.

We have a very deep bench so 4th qtr will not be an issue.

17 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

South Pitt should win this one.  Red Bank is good but not as good as the Pirates.

I agree the athletes they get from the area they are in has always been a huge plus.In our small communities we dont have those type kids. Thats what keeps them at the top.Im thinking 7 to 14 points in the pirates favor.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I agree the athletes they get from the area they are in has always been a huge plus.In our small communities we dont have those type kids. Thats what keeps them at the top.Im thinking 7 to 14 points in the pirates favor.

O&b man what kind of mess is this? Figure you fellars are pros at orchestrating.  Im not falling for this mess. I garuntee you that Ryan man found some of these athletes in Maryville, William Blount, Tellico Pains, and other places in my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

O&b man what kind of mess is this? Figure you fellars are pros at orchestrating.  Im not falling for this mess. I garuntee you that Ryan man found some of these athletes in Maryville, William Blount, Tellico Pains, and other places in my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Old Pirate has zero respect for any program that chooses to take the orchestrating way to success! Figure, nuff said at this point

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Sp has a lot of key injuries  going into this week. If we were at full strength depth wouldn't be a problem but this week it may.  Not using that as an excuse I still believe we can play with them.