MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

16 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Covington is a great team but ain't no way they beat Huntingdon 3 or 4 TD's if they can beat them at all. Covingtons fans know our talent and I bet most of them would agree with me!

Smh

8 minutes ago, footballover said:

100% false. Huntingdon has given Covington all it wanted the past 3 years in scrimmages. 2 best players did not play or were very limited. Covington might win but they are not 3 or 4 TDs better than Huntingdon. 7 points either way

Smh again!

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

K. Whatever you say. I forgot yall are the best team in all classes. Geez

I'm just stating my opinion. I know a lot about both teams as we play them every year. I dont know if the Mustangs can beat Lake Co as I haven't seen yall play this year but I can tell you no way Covington blows us out!

7 minutes ago, footballover said:

100% false. Huntingdon has given Covington all it wanted the past 3 years in scrimmages. 2 best players did not play or were very limited. Covington might win but they are not 3 or 4 TDs better than Huntingdon. 7 points either way

Not to repeat @BIGPURPLEMACHINE but stupid people boast stupid things

run right , run left, run up the middle won’t work against a solid defense, yaw have had two years of that lesson, 

but when you find yourself up against a real defense,  all the excuses will be blamed on the coach

repetitive

covington is one of those defenses 

• Upvote 1

Im not going to say how much Covington would beat Huntington by, because there are a lot of things that go into a final score, but I will say that I have seen both teams play this year in REAL games and Covington is by far the better team. I am completely unbiased, and quite frankly would love to see a team run with Covington, but I am telling you there isn't one in West Tennessee. Now I haven't seen the larger schools in Memphis play, but in rural West Tennessee there is Covington, and then there is everyone else.

Covington is right there on the same level as Alcoa. I know they haven't beaten Alcoa, and they may not ever beat them, but they have given Alcoa everything they want these past two years, and Alcoa is one of the best teams in the southeast. 

9 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Not to repeat @BIGPURPLEMACHINE but stupid people boast stupid things

run right , run left, run up the middle won’t work against a solid defense, yaw have had two years of that lesson, 

but when you find yourself up against a real defense,  all the excuses will be blamed on the coach

repetitive

covington is one of those defenses 

I approve this message. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It's a scrimmage. It means nothing. The stangs fanbase is so delusional but whatever ya'll are the best team in all classes. A scrimmage doesn't dictate what would happen in a real game. You people amaze me. I guess Cornersville was better than Covington the last two years. You guys are so delusional.

Scrimmages dont mean a thing but that dont mean you can't see the talent a team has. They are playing football! Dont knock the Bulldogs they gave both of us all we wanted and would have given Covington the same!

30 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Covington is a great team but ain't no way they beat Huntingdon 3 or 4 TD's if they can beat them at all. Covingtons fans know our talent and I bet most of them would agree with me!

Yes. Covington’s coach has stated that Huntingdon is the toughest squad they face besides Alcoa. And that is why he enjoys the scrappy scrimmages in the preseason. However, you still have to show that in the playoffs.