MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

A lot of penalties in this game by the  refs and they were sub par.  Clock man couldn’t do his job. referee never chopped in the play after  the second or third down umpire couldn’t walk off even a 5 yard penalty late in the game there was a intentional grounding that is a loss of down and  also it carries a 10 yard Penalty. Improve Refs.   let’s move on to the game Milan Had a great game plan cramping up by their players May have been the difference in this game never seen so many players go down with cramps. The Milan Quarterback is definitely a great high school  player. Huntington got tested and pulled out a big win and a PAT Late in the game was  the difference.

I'm so disappointed in this coaching staff. I've never in my life seen coaches call more stupid plays. Huntingdon iced their own kicker tonight. Lined up to kick a go ahead field goal and then called time out to talk it over then sent the kicker out there to miss it. Here's the good one. 2 minutes left Milan 0 timeouts Huntingdon lines up in the SHOTGUN, HANDS THE BALL OFF and FUMBLES for the 4th time losing all 4 instead of taking 3 knees and running out the clock. Never seen such stupidity in all my life. Congratulations boys you earned the victory your coaches should be taken out to that pasture behind the fieldhouse and drug thru the crap maybe it would make them a little smarter

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Yes. Milan’s QB is a athlete. So is their linebacker. Referees were about as bad as I’ve seen. Huntingdon play calling can’t get much worse. How does Huntingdon not take a knee and even be in the position to fumble when Milan has 0 timeouts??????It was great to see Huntingdon fight back when their back was against the wall. 

You end a 1000+ other ppl where wondering the same thing. We got the 1st down and there was 2 mins left and Milan has no timeouts..

Great ball game. Milan didn't look nothing like the team I saw against Peabody. Their QB and the RB Williamson played great for the Dogs. Ball seemed to bounce Milans way most of the game. Mustangs played hard but sloppy most of the game.Losing 4 fumbles and an onside kick can get you beat. #13 Lawton had a career game. He's a outstanding RB that really doesn't get the credit he deserves. Mustang defense played well against the run for the most part and did great job pressuring the passer. Got a bunch of sacks. This was a very tough, hard fought game that could have gone either way. That how Huntingdon - Milan games are supposed to be.

Just now, MayoBottomHermit said:

LC would probably beat them by 6 tds. Y’all are the best ever.

No that is the stangs. Remember LC will lose to Freedom Prep according to you. I am glad Huntingdon managed to stay unbeaten. The stangs should be number 1 when the polls come out Monday. Lake County will be somewhere between 3 and 5. Lol

Agreed Croppy. I saw the Milan - Trenton game in person. This was not the same team that got shell shocked by the Tide. Poor officiating aside, this was a great game. A real bruiser for both teams. Milan came ready to fight tonight.. 

Plus this is as big a rivalry as there is in West Tennessee. You never can tell what's going to happen in these games.