MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

4 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I really wish for Huntingdon’s success and believe they will be the favorite come playoff time. They have more athletes than anyone in our classification. They should beat everyone remaining of their schedule with ease. Similar to 2017 and 2018. 

My guy! Don’t worry I’ve already let them know...missed ya though 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

I really wish for Huntingdon’s success and believe they will be the favorite come playoff time. They have more athletes than anyone in our classification. They should beat everyone remaining of their schedule with ease. Similar to 2017 and 2018. 

You know CB Wayne Co got up on us 3 wins to 0. They thought they had our number. We even things up 3-3 next week. In the long run we're gonna get you. Keb Mo gonna be at the Dixie Dec 21st

• Thanks 1

Thank goodness CB is back. The northwest bunch has been really lost without their daddy. They have really lacked Guidance and had trouble thinking for themselves. It’s become embarrassing. Sad really. All they do is hang out on Huntingdon’s threads and no one even acknowledges them. I think of them as swamp butt. A little worrisome but if you ignore it, it will eventually go away.

Edited by MayoBottomHermit
  • Upvote 1