MILAN @ HUNTINGDON THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

footballover

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

I swear BPM I cant even leave you alone for 5 minutes on Tha T and you done went to Huntingdungs only sissy boy bar and pulled ole horse off the dance floor and rode him like a rented Stank !! 

For what it’s worth Huntingdung has lots of sissy boy bars. All their coach t posters hang out there. 

24 minutes ago, Waker said:

Huntingdons defense is too much for Milan. The Mustang starting D has only given up 13 points through 5 games. 

Defense is playing well, but I think our offense gets more elementary. It’s turned into a two back system. Maybe it’s because that’s all we have needed. Its is fine if you continue to break the big plays, but eventually having to play a grind it out game makes me a little nervous.

10 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I swear BPM I cant even leave you alone for 5 minutes on Tha T and you done went to Huntingdungs only sissy boy bar and pulled ole horse off the dance floor and rode him like a rented Stank !! 

You don’t know the happiness it brings me to hear people say “Huntingdung” and “Mustanks”. I started that several years ago and it has become common on the boards today. Love it.