Rebs go down Pelladega two Farrah-gut

STARSNBARS

The two locations are owned and operated by grandsons of Sam and Andy Captain.  Both are awesome, but they are different. 

The Fountain City location menu has the sandwiches and a few of the Greek/Italian dishes that both the Sam and Andy's Deli and the Roman Room served.  The Farragut location pretty much has the entire menu that both had.  

When I go to Fountain City I normally get a sandwich or Vol Burger.  

When I go to Farragut I normally get one of the Italian/Greek dishes.  The chicken parm is my favorite, and it's as good a chicken parm as you will get anywhere in town.  

My Dad is fond of the baked spaghetti.  

But in reality, you can't go wrong with anything on the menu at either location.  

18 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Wasn’t that when the scoreboard didn’t have any power to it?

Heck fire.  I can remember when much of Farragut didn't even have electricity or indoor plumbing.  :rolleyes:

Seriously, when I was in high school at Bearden in the mid 70s Farragut High was a tiny school of about 450 students in the middle of Nowhere, Tennessee.  Just a hole in the road on Highway 70 on the way to Nashville or Chattanooga, depending on which fork in the road you took when you got to Dixie Lee Junction.  

Things have certainly changed over the years.  

58 minutes ago, HTV said:

Heck fire.  I can remember when much of Farragut didn't even have electricity or indoor plumbing.  :rolleyes:

Seriously, when I was in high school at Bearden in the mid 70s Farragut High was a tiny school of about 450 students in the middle of Nowhere, Tennessee.  Just a hole in the road on Highway 70 on the way to Nashville or Chattanooga, depending on which fork in the road you took when you got to Dixie Lee Junction.  

Things have certainly changed over the years.  

I still remember the school set on the corner or the parking lot of the building with the white roof and behind it was where the football field is where the orange post it note is representing the field. The light poles were still there for many years after the field grew up with trees and brush. You can click on the pic to enlarge it.

70937651-10214464762948693-4662261388641

13 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Ewe ere corewreck rw87.....Eye wuz tryin' two cyfur tha scorr and haid haif ov tha peepull arownd us takin' oft thair shoos....:popcorneater:

I’ve noticed many improvements to the football facilities as I’ve walked down the sidewalk during the baseball games.  I bet there’s a new scoreboard by now.  

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I still remember the school set on the corner or the parking lot of the building with the white roof and behind it was where the football field is where the orange post it note is representing the field. The light poles were still there for many years after the field grew up with trees and brush. You can click on the pic to enlarge it.

70937651-10214464762948693-4662261388641

Yeah, that's where it was when I played against Farragut.  

Their baseball field was dirt.  Not just the infield, but the entire field.  

On 9/22/2019 at 8:17 PM, WaCoJaCo said:

I think this will be your customary 45-7 game. 

Yeah, Rebs shouldn't have much trouble from this Farragut team.  They are down some right now.  Not the typical Farragut team.  Not as good up front on either side.  Lacking a difference maker at running back and don't have the play makers at TE or receiver that they usually have.