Rebs go down Pelladega two Farrah-gut

STARSNBARS

On 9/24/2019 at 9:40 AM, OldRebel2 said:

I saw in the Knoxville Focus that the Rebels have won 99 games in a row against Knox County teams (since 2000 vs Halls).  The Rebels are going for 100th straight on Friday. 

Didn't get much reaction to this. 

I remember that many of the 5A (later changed to 6A) Knox County teams criticized the Rebels when they were playing 4A ball and winning championships.  There were plenty of remarks like, "just wait til the Rebels move up to 6A and play big boy ball."  Maryville moved up to 6A in 2009 and has yet to lose any of the "big boys" in Knox County.  It might happen Friday....but it might not.

2 hours ago, OldRebel2 said:

Didn't get much reaction to this. 

I remember that many of the 5A (later changed to 6A) Knox County teams criticized the Rebels when they were playing 4A ball and winning championships.  There were plenty of remarks like, "just wait til the Rebels move up to 6A and play big boy ball."  Maryville moved up to 6A in 2009 and has yet to lose any of the "big boys" in Knox County.  It might happen Friday....but it might not.

Those are the two possible outcomes.

Congrats to Maryville. The two fumbles were devastating for the Admirals, but couldn’t be more impressed with how they competed against an outstanding opponent. The Farragut offensive line came to play. Hopefully the Admirals can continue to build on the last couple of games and get some traction heading into the remainder of the region schedule. 

I would love to see #3 Arrington get more than three touches... he has big play capability and he simply hasn’t touched the ball enough all season.

Do any of the Farragut folks know if Matt White will be back next week for Science Hill?

Edited by Former44

My thawts onn tha gaim......

a. Hit wuz a winn.......Knott purty......but...

2. Farrah-gut wuz layin' inn tha weads jist like eye thawt thay wood and thair QB played vurry goodur

3. McGill played a goodur gaim and iz emprovin' evur gaim

d. #8 fer Farrah-gut (Mr. Purcell) iz a player

e. Thank goodnuss we down't haiv enny moore opun daits.....Wur tha onlyest teem eye've seed thait lose starturs inn a oft week.......Down 3 seenyour starturs twonite 

6. Lots ov stuff two studee aftur this 'un

7. Chambers ran tha zoan read goodur and haid a ovurall good gaim

h. Wuz Gary Darden umpirin' agin twonite.....???

eye. Ad's kept our D oft balance much ov tha gaim

10. Showt out two Mairvul's stewdunt secshun......Thay brang hit evur gaim.....

:popcorneater:

1 minute ago, STARSNBARS said:

My thawts onn tha gaim......

a. Hit wuz a winn.......Knott purty......but...

2. Farrah-gut wuz layin' inn tha weads jist like eye thawt thay wood and thair QB played vurry goodur

3. McGill played a goodur gaim and iz emprovin' evur gaim

d. #8 fer Farrah-gut (Mr. Purcell) iz a player

e. Thank goodnuss we down't haiv enny moore opun daits.....Wur tha onlyest teem eye've seed thait lose starturs inn a oft week.......Down 3 seenyour starturs twonite 

6. Lots ov stuff two studee aftur this 'un

7. Chambers ran tha zoan read goodur and haid a ovurall good gaim

h. Wuz Gary Darden umpirin' agin twonite.....???

eye. Ad's kept our D oft balance much ov tha gaim

10. Showt out two Mairvul's stewdunt secshun......Thay brang hit evur gaim.....

:popcorneater:

Who didn't play tonight, STARS? Just being cautious?