CPA 28 BGA 0

Mothman26

Ingle Martin is BGA’s kyptonite perfect gameplan. BGA has been mentally broken by CPA the last couple years between football and basketball. No reason for why BGA shouldn’t of won this game on paper. CPA took the opening drive for a TD and killed 11 min off the clock and then picked BGA off in the end zone and from then on BGA looked absolutely deflated 

Edited by Mothman26

2 minutes ago, Booger said:

well well.....and we have a beliver now.....why wasnt this thread kicked off by mothman earlier in the week....would mothman hapnin to b a presbyterian by chance

Booger just sayin:roll:

Mothman is an enigma!  Personally I had some “humble confidence” as I walked by all the happy BGA tailgaters in the parking lot...

3 minutes ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Mothman is an enigma!  Personally I had some “humble confidence” as I walked by all the happy BGA tailgaters in the parking lot...

personally never seen the Presbyterians winnin this thing tonight,,,,,,,like this moth guy seem new it would,,,.....after fact,,,,,,but never seen this spread ........thinkin CPA well coached staff would keep it close and most people have no idea how tuff that 0-4 presbyterians schedule been......could b a nother gold ball in the future....

......watch out the east is real tuff again

Booger just sayin:blink:

59 minutes ago, Booger said:

personally never seen the Presbyterians winnin this thing tonight,,,,,,,like this moth guy seem new it would,,,.....after fact,,,,,,but never seen this spread ........thinkin CPA well coached staff would keep it close and most people have no idea how tuff that 0-4 presbyterians schedule been......could b a nother gold ball in the future....

......watch out the east is real tuff again

Booger just sayin:blink:

I didn’t think coming into the game with the offense only scoring 26 in the first 4 games they would put up 28 on one of the favorites and shut out a offense who has been putting up big numbers all season. That’s why you play the games I guess 

BGA lost their entire online and dline all started since sophomores. They have 1 Sr lineman and 1 lineman on the whole roster. They are weak in the trenches. The D1 skill guys are great but you can’t beat anybody good being weak up front. You lose front 7 to Navy, GaTech, UNA, ETSU, Centre, Sewanne, and Georgetown you are a paper tiger this year. Plus the cocky attitude you ripe for the picking. Not surprised at all by this score and I’m a BGA guy.

what the heck is the line excuse??? what do you think CPA played and next year there will be freshmen replacing some of these guys. Strange as it may seem, it was because Stemphiler believed so strongly in himself that CPA was able to win, CPA soph QB ran at the right time and threw at the right time.  Field was fast and BGA RB's would have won the game if BGA coaches would have stuck with them instead of Stemphiler. In 2022 and 2023 then CPA will be back at peak of power in the state. Could now go undefeated in district and those be the only wins of the year. First drive was plodding as described in the paper and did take more than 10 minutes off the clock. CPA beat Indy everywhere but the scoreboard, so it is not like they were ultimate losers headed into the game. BGA was a bit overconfident especially in the stands as they should have been. CPA 8th graders are now 37-1 since the 4th grade and have beaten BA 5 times and Ensworth 5 times, lost to MBA on a  TH night after beating BA on a Monday night. That is the future of CPA and some will be on the field.

Only real CPA offensive threat is Maverick Rodriguez on punt returns, best I have seen in that regard at CPA ever. Noah Henderson was better on KR but Maverick can take it to the house on any punt. Actuallty caught a pass with 00:02 seconds left in first half just before Cade Law literally powered his way over 2 BGA wannabe tacklers to end the half. CPA did get back their best pass rusher from a long injury and they pressured Stemphiler hard all night long.  First time all year the CPA kids played  to inspire the crowd which did happen and BGA shrank worse than 3 day old violets. Could be a recapitulation of 5-5 team that made it to state semis and lost to Milan back when.

http://www.williamsonherald.com/sports/football-cpa-blasts-bga-in-championship-rematch-for-first-win/article_2b634594-dc34-11e9-8cc2-6b3397063bf3.html

On 9/21/2019 at 8:22 AM, chainsaw2 said:

Wow- thought the score was surely reversed when I saw it and must say I’m very glad of the result. Thinking you’re all that and then realizing the other team thinks otherwise can lead to a score like this. Nice real nice

BGA's going to get HAMMERED AGAIN this week by Nashville East...