Cherokee @ Cyclones

lawnman

Yeah EHS has not played well these past 2 games. That is for sure. We will need to clean it up and play to our potential if we want to have a chance with the better teams this year. These 35 point grind it out games will not be enough in the long run. Especially with lower numbers this year. We have skill position players playing both ways as opposed to other years when we could have a dedicated offense and defense. We will have to step it up and show some signs of life for this last half of the season. IF EHS plays to their potential I can see a blowout otherwise if it's like the last 2 weeks I can see us scraping out a 35-21 type of win

On 9/23/2019 at 3:54 PM, blazer1set said:

Heh-heh, yeah, I was trying to be benevolent.....

Well to one point I can understand him playing kids to get used to all four quarters, but on the other hand it gets to the point where it looks like he is just running up the score.  Yeah, Elizabethton is one of the best programs in the area, won't deny it.  Just keeping your starters in will result in one of two things.  1.  What goes around comes around.  2.  One of those starters gets hurt when he's up by 42 so now he looks like an idiot.  Get your 35-42, after that call off the dogs.  If young kids are in there and still throwing up numbers, well that's not on him.

• Upvote 1