Martin Westview at Lake County

lakecounty1968

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Westview comes in Tiptonville with a 4 and 1 record. The Falcons are 4 and 0. The big question will be if LC can stop the Westview pass attack and can Westview stop the LC run game. What's everyone's take on this game?

LC by 14 !!! LC has to many weapons and will run a balanced offensive attack !! I think your coach is smart and will use that stud back and milk truck QB to eat clock like Cookie Monster in the Keebler Elf tree !!! Westiew will keep it close till the 4th and LC pulls away !! You guys are classy and humble as a program so its easy to pull for yall!! And we aint gotta see ya playoff time !!!!

• Upvote 3

I’ve been patiently waiting on this one! Covington put the running clock on Westview to kill some of the hype of this game...I’m expecting a shootout! Our pass D can be a little shaky at times and we know Simpson is gonna sling it all night...Westview is weak on D! They cannot stop us but can LC come up with enough stops...very interesting matchup! Game means nothing and just another warmup for postseason that we need! Really gonna be a fun one I think 

Just now, shockernation said:

I’ve been patiently waiting on this one! Covington put the running clock on Westview to kill some of the hype of this game...I’m expecting a shootout! Our pass D can be a little shaky at times and we know Simpson is gonna sling it all night...Westview is weak on D! They cannot stop us but can LC come up with enough stops...very interesting matchup! Game means nothing and just another warmup for postseason that we need! Really gonna be a fun one I think 

LC can and will grind the clock if need be !! I stand by my post above and say LC by 14

• Upvote 2