Martin Westview at Lake County

lakecounty1968

It seems as though Covington killed the hype! Others won’t even say how Westview is gonna put up 50 or put a running clock on us...I miss that! The higher powers have us a working scoreboard! And LC hasn’t played football in well over a week! Is it a good thing having an extra week to prepare or does it disrupt the flow of things? An extra week for Westview’s offense can never hurt! This is a mean nothing game unless you’re a true fan looking for an undefeated season such as myself! I’m personally ready to see Simpson and this kicker I hear may play havoc on the squirrels in the pecan trees! After Friday we are halfway through the regular season! Football goes by fast...thanks boys for a fun ride 

Edited by shockernation
  • Upvote 1

Westview will put running clock on Falcons in the second quarter!!! Might score 80. lol Does that help? Since I've been on the T there have been few Westview fans posting. Back around 2014 there was one guy who blew up the boards for the Chargers. Chargerfanatic I believe. Real piece of work, liked calling kids out by name on here. Even got my kid a few times (but he deserved it, acts like him mother). This really sucks, flying up this afternoon and would love to see this game but need to support family by going to watch Dresden get beat down. 

55 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

The scoreboard should get a workout Friday night..Now if only the Dr.Pepper Co or whoever would go to Ridgely and take down the scoreboard that's been up there since 1920

I'll trade you the Pepsi / Dr Pepper for the Dresden rotary club any day. They have been milking the concessions from football games for almost 50 years now. All the field lights are about to fall and kill someone, weight room  and locker room is a disgrace. Dang it you got me on my soapbox again. Glad I live in Florida and only get to see one or two Dresden games per year. Just ticks me off to walk into our stadium. Thank goodness for dead governor's money, that's the only way anything gets improved. 

13 hours ago, shockernation said:

It seems as though Covington killed the hype! Others won’t even say how Westview is gonna put up 50 or put a running clock on us...I miss that! The higher powers have us a working scoreboard! And LC hasn’t played football in well over a week! Is it a good thing having an extra week to prepare or does it disrupt the flow of things? An extra week for Westview’s offense can never hurt! This is a mean nothing game unless you’re a true fan looking for an undefeated season such as myself! I’m personally ready to see Simpson and this kicker I hear may play havoc on the squirrels in the pecan trees! After Friday we are halfway through the regular season! Football goes by fast...thanks boys for a fun ride 

Great Post Man 

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

shocker, don't park your car in the parking lot directly behind the field goal post near the entrance. He will be kicking the ball into those cars.

That’s my tailgate spot...poor squirrels! I guess the last really good kicker I remember was the kid from TCA...that kid was fun to watch in warmups