Martin Westview at Lake County

lakecounty1968

5 hours ago, MustangGuru said:

Nevertheless, South PITT/Lake County/Huntingdon are the top 3 in the state in no particular order.

I can promise you Greenback is as good as any of us 3. I’ve seen them play. The transfers they got in the off season absolutely puts them at least on the same field as the other 3 of us. Good luck the rest of the year. 

Friend of mine got removed from this game.....still not sure why he was removed from the game as all he yelled was "he (the other player) did it first.....throw the flag on him"......it was repeated 3 or four times.  Here is the kicker.......the official from the opposite sideline is the official that had him removed.......It seems to be several problems with this........

1.  If you have rabbit ears from the opposite sideline your are not doing your job as an official and refereeing the game.

2.  The same side official seemed to have either not heard it or did not have an issue with it.....so why is the opposite side official getting involved.  

3.  Rick Hammond (the official who had my friend removed) is a veteran official that when he is focused on the game isnt bad but when he gets those rabbit ears.....he loses all sense of any game control.  

4. is there anything that can be done or any repercussions for an official who oversteps his boundaries or carries a grudge and looks to point out specific people to harrass as Hammond seems to do because of prior history with my buddy.......

Thoughts?

• Like 1