Martin Westview at Lake County

lakecounty1968

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Let me say “IF” you and GB make it to Cookeville you will see another offense like Westview has. GB can sling it!!

All LC is thinking about is Westview. One game at a time. I do understand what you are saying and playing a team like Westview will prepare us for any team LC may face down the road that throws the ball all over the place. Westview does have a solid running back.

Guys I really think this will be a very good game. Westview isn't a joke. They are not on Covington's level yet. Heck, not many teams in West Tn on their level. Lake County is going to have to play great to beat Westview. If the Falcons are on their game then I could see maybe a 14 pts game. If their not Westview could leave Tiptonville with a win. Both teams will be ready for this one. There are some underlying circumstances that are involved in this game that I will not get into on the T. Both teams will be highly motivated. In the grand scheme of things this game means nothing but I think it's a very good test for LC. LC will not see another offense like this the rest of the regular season or for most of the playoffs. Again, this is a game LC could lose if they don't play ball. I have a feeling the Falcons will be ready for the task at hand.

39 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Guys I really think this will be a very good game. Westview isn't a joke. They are not on Covington's level yet. Heck, not many teams in West Tn on their level. Lake County is going to have to play great to beat Westview. If the Falcons are on their game then I could see maybe a 14 pts game. If their not Westview could leave Tiptonville with a win. Both teams will be ready for this one. There are some underlying circumstances that are involved in this game that I will not get into on the T. Both teams will be highly motivated. In the grand scheme of things this game means nothing but I think it's a very good test for LC. LC will not see another offense like this the rest of the regular season or for most of the playoffs. Again, this is a game LC could lose if they don't play ball. I have a feeling the Falcons will be ready for the task at hand.

We definitely need 4 quarters of football from the falcons , they can do it