Marshall Co @ Springfield

Kevin38

16 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

You called it. I still think Marshall Co is a couple ticks better anyway. I think we’re kinda like you guys were last year, almost in a rebuilding mode. Can be competitive at times but just need to put it all together. Like I said earlier in the week, our defense didn’t look very good tonight, lots and lots of missed tackles, and the score reflected that. But hey, I call a spade a spade and we just got whipped all around tonight. Good luck  the rest of the way to the Tigers.

And the offense got 2 wks to get prepared and get better. 

20 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

You called it. I still think Marshall Co is a couple ticks better anyway. I think we’re kinda like you guys were last year, almost in a rebuilding mode. Can be competitive at times but just need to put it all together. Like I said earlier in the week, our defense didn’t look very good tonight, lots and lots of missed tackles, and the score reflected that. But hey, I call a spade a spade and we just got whipped all around tonight. Good luck  the rest of the way to the Tigers.

You nailed it

Congrats on the win MC, not gonna make excuses, yall just whipped our tail tonight. I do believe we can play yall much closer than we did tonight, hopefully we get another chance this year, if not next year will work. You guys have a fine team and I expect a good run in the playoffs, thinking Nolensville and MC will be the game that decides one semi final on that side. Having said that, I really enjoyed the game tonight with the exception of sitting close to all the junior pro coaches who are experts and questioned every move our coaches made, will remedy that next time.....lol