Gibson County @ West Carroll

GCPioneer

4 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Is it still Dyer and Rutherford on one team?

Yorkville and Spring Hill used to be the original Jr Pioneers. They then brought in Rutherford and Dyer for football and consolidated those teams to make the current Jr Pioneers. The only thing I wish they'd do now is to do the same with basketball.

5 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Good game Pioneers. Sooo many flags both ways

Refs were terrible... unbelievable that TSSAA puts a product like that on the field. Take pride in your job guys!

West Carroll has a decent team... just glad that crap show of officiating is over with.

Edited by GCPioneer

On 9/26/2019 at 9:31 PM, GCPioneer said:

The Jr Pioneers beat Three Oaks (the county school for Dyersburg/Dyer County) tonight 58-28.

Let’s be technically correct. They are one of the county schools for Dyer Co. Schools. Dyersburg Middle School is the middle school for Dyersburg City Schools and they would beat the brakes off of Three Oaks or Northview. 

14 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Worst officiated game I’ve ever seen and it’s not close.   And I’m gonna say that I understand what people mean when they say West Carrol is dirty.   Honestly was just a game I’m glad is over with 

Lmbo y'all the are the ones who had more unsportsmanlike conducts and a player ejected. Where's the lie?

4 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Lmbo y'all the are the ones who had more unsportsmanlike conducts and a player ejected. Where's the lie?

The player getting ejected was a joke... asking the ref why he didn’t call a face mask is no reason for an ejection, especially with how bad those guys were.

Edited by GCPioneer

1 minute ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Me too. 

We had unsportsmanlike like conduct penalties.  We lost our heads I agree.  They were from mourning at refs.  We have a kid in emergency room right now from a blatant late hit where a kid pile drove a kid into the ground in open field after the whistle.  A lot of it is on the refs.