Region 5-4A thoughts?

Iceman76

This region is very balanced.  I could see a 2 or three teams tied at the top each with 2 losses.  Greenbrier beating WHH really surprised me. Springfield is pretty good, but not as good as the last several years.  Haven't seen MC, Portland, or CW yet but all 3 seem to be pretty good. Gonna be interesting 

4 hours ago, DANR said:

This region is very balanced.  I could see a 2 or three teams tied at the top each with 2 losses.  Greenbrier beating WHH really surprised me. Springfield is pretty good, but not as good as the last several years.  Haven't seen MC, Portland, or CW yet but all 3 seem to be pretty good. Gonna be interesting 

Facts

4 hours ago, DANR said:

Agree 

This is the toughest region top to bottom on the west side of the bracket this year. Region 6 is down except for Hardin county. Lexington is ok, but after them it drops waaaaay off. Region 7 has Haywood, who is probably the team to beat to get out of the west this year, and Dyersburg who is good. They too drop off after the top two. Region 8 is, well......region 8, not very good at all, with Fayette Ware being the exception in that region. Any of the teams in region 5-4A would be a playoff team in any of the other regions on the west side this year.

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

This is the toughest region top to bottom on the west side of the bracket this year. Region 6 is down except for Hardin county. Lexington is ok, but after them it drops waaaaay off. Region 7 has Haywood, who is probably the team to beat to get out of the west this year, and Dyersburg who is good. They too drop off after the top two. Region 8 is, well......region 8, not very good at all, with Fayette Ware being the exception in that region. Any of the teams in region 5-4A would be a playoff team in any of the other regions on the west side this year.

Yeah I was looking at region 6 earlier and was surprised how down all those teams were.  Idk how our region is gonna shake out.  I feel like every game is gonna be tough