Meigs County vs McMinn Central

TigerNation

45 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Anyhow i hope they come to play and we play a good game. This game is always chippy since it's a rivalry. Hopefully with Davis there it wont be that way as it normally is. He usually fields a respectul team well disciplined. And hopefully our boys act right as well. 

Davis has been working hard on changing the culture there. Been tough to say the least. 

18 minutes ago, Blaster7 said:

Davis has been working hard on changing the culture there. Been tough to say the least. 

It's not all your teams fault man. I've seen us do it too. It's a rivalry and I get it and jawings ok..... when its penalties etc. thats when it's out of hand. Its funnin till then imo. Both sides have been guilty over the years not just your side.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

It's not all your teams fault man. I've seen us do it too. It's a rivalry and I get it and jawings ok..... when its penalties etc. thats when it's out of hand. Its funnin till then imo. Both sides have been guilty over the years not just your side.

I hear you I was a freshman at Polk Davis first year after I graduated started running the chains for him. Did that till he left and he called me up and asked if I would come up to Central a run them there for him. So of course I did lol. Central has a good one just got to give him time to get things changed. Which I know he will. But for the game Friday going to be a tough one for sure. Meigs is definitely playing great ball and Central i is coming off a bad loss. Curious to how they will respond

1 minute ago, Blaster7 said:

I hear you I was a freshman at Polk Davis first year after I graduated started running the chains for him. Did that till he left and he called me up and asked if I would come up to Central a run them there for him. So of course I did lol. Central has a good one just got to give him time to get things changed. Which I know he will. But for the game Friday going to be a tough one for sure. Meigs is definitely playing great ball and Central i is coming off a bad loss. Curious to how they will respond

Weve played extremely well since the Sweetwater game so i believe we will come out with alot of intensity. Davis normally schemes well against us. Tries to take us out of rhythm. Last year when we played you all at halftime your team was much more excited to be there then ours it seemed. Played a great 2 quarters of ball. After halftime we straightened it out though and came out with the win. I'd honestly say With Davis as coach Polk played us better than anyone all year with the exception of Trousdale. That's a good compliment.

• Like 1

I swer that Fitzgerald feller is gonna pound them doods from the englewood. i bet he lets that Meadows feller run the rock. I remember that Meadows feller's daddy was the best player on this side of the Hiwassee river. The little Meadows is a ball player let me tell you. I bet ole Fitzgerald will use that Swafford boy as a decoy this week. Meadows gonna run all over Englewood. That Swafford boy can rest his cannon. Them tiger fellers will be flying high when they walk through that John Pride Gate this week. I might have to cross over the river to the 58 shortstop and get me a mountain dew to watch this one

Welcome Bart...  I needed someone who could write so I could understand. Make sure the Mtn Dew is cold; I still prefer the ones in glass bottles and football games without targeting and tons of penalties, names like Staubach, Tarkenton and Payton and coaches like Majors, Bear and Dye. Days when boxing was a sport and recess was where bullying got stopped. Well I’m going back to my rocker. 

1 minute ago, Turu said:

Welcome Bart...  I needed someone who could write so I could understand. Make sure the Mtn Dew is cold; I still prefer the ones in glass bottles and football games without targeting and tons of penalties, names like Staubach, Tarkenton and Payton and coaches like Majors, Bear and Dye. Days when boxing was a sport and recess was where bullying got stopped. Well I’m going back to my rocker. 

Oh man seen many a tail kicked at ""recess".:roflolk:

3 hours ago, Turu said:

I'll tell you what Mr. TURU, you meet me halfway on the bridge and i'll buy an extra DEW just fer you. we can do some discussion on some football names. Them feller names like MEADOWS AND PECK AND IRVIN AND BLEVENS AND MORRISON AND THOMPSON AND TYRONE JENKINS

I got so much luv for them TIGGERS I could talk all day while im fishing for crawdads in the crick in BIG SPRINGS.

I oughta take ole Fitzgerald fishing for crawdads i bet he would love it