3. Forrest

4. Fairley

5. Watertown

6. Trousdale County

7. Tyner 

8. Waverly

9. Onieda

10. Gibson County

Being transparent in opinion I think there is a gap in the top 2 and the rest of the pack " for now".

I think Forrest is way to high on your list and I also don’t think Oneida is a top ten team

17 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Vandy I know you have seen Meigs but have you seen Peabody play? I seen them on film and they look good. Just curios what makes you think that Meigs wouldn’t have a chance. Not being argumentative just curious. Thanks

I believe he went to the Milan game where they played Peabody

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Vandy I know you have seen Meigs but have you seen Peabody play? I seen them on film and they look good. Just curios what makes you think that Meigs wouldn’t have a chance. Not being argumentative just curious. Thanks

Yes I have bud. Because Peabody has about 5 or 6 players that’s pretty close to the level as Swafford and Dixon is like him. Peabody could use Dixon just like Meigs does if they wanted too but they play as a whole team it’s not a one man show. If you haven’t seen Peabody in live action you wouldn’t understand.