Cannon @ Dekalb

Gridiron89

Cannon is much improved but this game will be all DC. There getting there starting RB back for the first time this yr. Love will be completely shut down by 15. He's done it all season and Friday will be no different. 5 has 3 picks in the last 2 games. I talk alot about this team I've watched them for yrs. They are good and it's starting to get together and they will be hard to deal with at the end of the yr. They still remember last year and how they were Cheated and how CC used a RB from Dekalb who wasn't eligible to play here but somehow was able to play there. I think and I mean this DC will not cut it off. There angry very angry and I would hate to be walking into this. Plus it's homecoming!!!!!!!!! I say DC by 35.  They'll also get a good taste of freshman back Barnes who had 5 touchdowns last week in his first week back to play. This is the Dekalbteam we thought we'd have all summer but lost both backs before it started. Looking forward to this came.. Aldino going to have a career night. 

5 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Cannon is much improved but this game will be all DC. There getting there starting RB back for the first time this yr. Love will be completely shut down by 15. He's done it all season and Friday will be no different. 5 has 3 picks in the last 2 games. I talk alot about this team I've watched them for yrs. They are good and it's starting to get together and they will be hard to deal with at the end of the yr. They still remember last year and how they were Cheated and how CC used a RB from Dekalb who wasn't eligible to play here but somehow was able to play there. I think and I mean this DC will not cut it off. There angry very angry and I would hate to be walking into this. Plus it's homecoming!!!!!!!!! I say DC by 35.  They'll also get a good taste of freshman back Barnes who had 5 touchdowns last week in his first week back to play. This is the Dekalbteam we thought we'd have all summer but lost both backs before it started. Looking forward to this came.. Aldino going to have a career night. 

There he is, the great football guru of smithville.....sir have you ever tried performing comedy? 

On 9/22/2019 at 3:19 AM, Hellidontno said:

Here he is, Dekalb wins and he is praising the coaches and talking about the high powered offense.  They lose and he says they got outcoached.  Which one is it? 

I agree with you though, this probably won't be much of a game.  Looking at the rest of the schedule Dekalb shouldn't lose but maybe one more game

On 9/23/2019 at 10:36 AM, TigerFan04 said:

Here he is, Dekalb wins and he is praising the coaches and talking about the high powered offense.  They lose and he says they got outcoached.  Which one is it? 

I agree with you though, this probably won't be much of a game.  Looking at the rest of the schedule Dekalb shouldn't lose but maybe one more game

OK bro I spoke truth about the Watertown game. They were out coached and quit but I'm not blind to what 15 is doing on D and on O. 5 is also stepping it up on D and getting 24 back last week was huge and he's a freshman. If they get back the 1st string back this week they'll have a one two punch something that we haven't had in yrs. They need a D lineman to step up big they haven't had that in a yrs now. I do think this will be the hardest hitting game of the yr. These two teams hate each other. I'm ready for Friday night and to see if they can turn a corner. I think at the worse this team goes 6 and 4 and truly believe that there better than smith and Macon this yr. Afterstarting 1 and 3 I think that's a great turn around. I don't think this will be close at all. Cannon is better but don't thinkthey can play with DC this yr