Cannon @ Dekalb

Gridiron89

On 9/24/2019 at 9:25 PM, Hellidontno said:

OK bro I spoke truth about the Watertown game. They were out coached and quit but I'm not blind to what 15 is doing on D and on O. 5 is also stepping it up on D and getting 24 back last week was huge and he's a freshman. If they get back the 1st string back this week they'll have a one two punch something that we haven't had in yrs. They need a D lineman to step up big they haven't had that in a yrs now. I do think this will be the hardest hitting game of the yr. These two teams hate each other. I'm ready for Friday night and to see if they can turn a corner. I think at the worse this team goes 6 and 4 and truly believe that there better than smith and Macon this yr. Afterstarting 1 and 3 I think that's a great turn around. I don't think this will be close at all. Cannon is better but don't thinkthey can play with DC this yr 

I actually agree with you on one thing, 5-5 or 6-4 is a very attainable record... My question is, what happens IF they lose this weekend? I don't think it will be close but what IF? 

24 minutes ago, TigerFan04 said:

I actually agree with you on one thing, 5-5 or 6-4 is a very attainable record... My question is, what happens IF they lose this weekend? I don't think it will be close but what IF? 

its very possible they could. Cannon is a good team and if DC dont come to play they will lose. i believe they will come ready to play and i think theres a new respect for CC after last yr. The truth is it comes down to Aldino and how he plays. if he plays Just average and doesnt turn the ball over DC wins but if he plays like the WC and UHS games DC losses really bad at home to CC.  if the Bradford kid plays this could be really ugly. Has anyone herd if hes playing. hes a game changer and hasnt played all yr.  I think if they lose the seat gets hotter for this staff.  i dont think Trapp is ever going anywhere and dont think he should. My question is how many wing teams do they gotta play till the finally figure out how to stop it.  if they lose its hard not to say its another bad season.

On 9/22/2019 at 3:19 AM, Hellidontno said:

Cannon is much improved but this game will be all DC. There getting there starting RB back for the first time this yr. Love will be completely shut down by 15. He's done it all season and Friday will be no different. 5 has 3 picks in the last 2 games. I talk alot about this team I've watched them for yrs. They are good and it's starting to get together and they will be hard to deal with at the end of the yr. They still remember last year and how they were Cheated and how CC used a RB from Dekalb who wasn't eligible to play here but somehow was able to play there. I think and I mean this DC will not cut it off. There angry very angry and I would hate to be walking into this. Plus it's homecoming!!!!!!!!! I say DC by 35.  They'll also get a good taste of freshman back Barnes who had 5 touchdowns last week in his first week back to play. This is the Dekalbteam we thought we'd have all summer but lost both backs before it started. Looking forward to this came.. Aldino going to have a career night. 

Cannon by a couple of TD’s...  I don’t know anything about them, but since your predictions are so bad and DC is awful Cannon should win pretty easily!

5 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Cannon by a couple of TD’s...  I don’t know anything about them, but since your predictions are so bad and DC is awful Cannon should win pretty easily!

like i said buddy ill put a friendly wager on this one. So bad huh lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess your right always to. Sorry buddy but i still say Talent wise H20 and DC are the same nothing will change my mind ever on that. DC has a back as good as H20 he hasnt played all yr. Getting out coached isnt the same as better talent. Its funny thing is  your middle school teams do what but billy bob from MT Juliet just happens show up in high school for H20 his freshman yr another stud player. Zone is coming and by by by H20!!!!!!! This team is better than you think ive seen them win Championships. My son has been with these boys along time hes a sophomore and monday was the first game ive ever missed and i had surgery or id been there then. There young but thats no excuse for the H20 game. H20 has a great staff and demand 100% from there kids. I think there Head coach is as good as any Coach around middle Tennessee. H20 is deeper than DC. They do have that over DC but check the Roster on how many Freshman and Sophomores are playing for DC they have a good future to look forward to. I truly truly hope Trapp doesnt drop H20. 

Just go some really bad news Bradford isn't playing and 15 and 5 are both sitting out with injuries. Aldino has turf toe on top of that. This game just got very hard for Dekalb to pull off. My son said that there going to give it all they got that's all they can do.  Kilgore is more than capable of running this team I watch him on Mondays and he's ready but the other 2 are legit all Conference players hurt.  That's DC football always cursed

3 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

Just go some really bad news Bradford isn't playing and 15 and 5 are both sitting out with injuries. Aldino has turf toe on top of that. This game just got very hard for Dekalb to pull off. My son said that there going to give it all they got that's all they can do.  Kilgore is more than capable of running this team I watch him on Mondays and he's ready but the other 2 are legit all Conference players hurt.  That's DC football always cursed

I’m not a fan of you, but I do hate it for those kids.. Hopefully they will get better and be able to finish out the season healthy!

34 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’m not a fan of you, but I do hate it for those kids.. Hopefully they will get better and be able to finish out the season healthy!

Well H20man I love you because I love all God's Children. Loosing Aldine is huge no doubt huge but 15 is a major blow to the offense and the defense he does it all. 5 is about the same great on both but 15 seems like a leader and they feed off him. Will be praying for a speedy recovery for all that are hurt. 

9 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Well H20man I love you because I love all God's Children. Loosing Aldine is huge no doubt huge but 15 is a major blow to the offense and the defense he does it all. 5 is about the same great on both but 15 seems like a leader and they feed off him. Will be praying for a speedy recovery for all that are hurt. 

So the night before the game all of the "best players on the team" are hurt? Nice troll job... Is this you trying to be funny or preparing an excuse? 

4 minutes ago, TigerFan04 said:

So the night before the game all of the "best players on the team" are hurt? Nice troll job... Is this you trying to be funny or preparing an excuse? 

im no troll!!!!!!!  I simply telling you my son said they didnt practice yesterday do to injures. Bradford has been hurt that wasnt something i wasnt shocked about. ill make no excuse win or lose period. if they lose 2 yrs in a row then that big question gets closer. Ohhhh wait they actually beat Cannon last yr because ummm they were Cheating and got caught. i support this team so why would you call me a troll. There backup QB is just as good as there starter so thats really not a big deal. Hes accurate and shifty and been my boys qb his whole life so i know what he can do. They have a talented bunch that went undefeated last yr coming in behind them they will be fine tonight.  i can only tell you what im told.