Rhea Co. @ Knox Gibbs

Rhea Co.

After a thrashing of Lenoir City and a home play-off birth. The Golden Eagles head north to the home of Kenny Chesney and the Gibbs Eagles. I think we keep rolling and go 5-0 to start the season. Gibbs is coming off a win over Campbell in which they had a very Rhea County like rushing performance. 

Go Golden Eagles!

Edited by Rhea Co.

2 similar teams who both like to tote the rock. This should be your basic “control the LOS, play solid special teams and take care of the football and you win” type game.

I don’t know much about Gibbs except they like to run and they have been tough on opposing QBs this season knocking 3 out in 5 games. On the other hand Rhea has controlled the LOS, played decent special teams, took good care of the ball and overall has played pretty well in their first 4 games this year. The schedule gets more difficult starting this week but this group seems to be coachable and improving week to week. Gibbs may be the most physical team the Eagles have seen thus far but I like Rhea to win this one... but it could be a close game.

GO GOLDEN EAGLES!

Edited by RCfan