LAWRENCE CO. AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

No need for 7 degrees... Lawrence County beat Loretto 3 weeks ago 28-3.  They are in county rivals so I doubt Lawrence County went easy on them. Didn’t y’all just beat Loretto 41-7?  And that was putting in second string after the first half? I think Forrest wins this one easy and gets their second string some more game time. 

And just so you know Lawrence County  high school is about 15 miles south of Summertown....  just past middle earth.  So watch out for those hobbit goblins! 

Edited by Jpd73
  • Like 1

Lawrence Co is much improved over their 2018 team. However, if the Rockets want to talk about a deep playoff run this is one they need to win. That being said the much more important game will be Oct 4 in Summertown against what should be a 5-1 Eagle squad. We have several banged up players that may or may not sit out next week. Last week against Loretto we only had 3 of the top 6 offensive lineman that started the season available to play and still moved the ball at will. 

4 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

well since i can google the schedule i would say the player lol 

I've come across some that can't spell their name without a spell checker!! LOL Their QB Carr. He is fast and has a decent arm. It will be interesting to see what they do to replace him. They have other athletes but he was the best at that position.