LAWRENCE CO. AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

52 minutes ago, Mooreboy3 said:

I've come across some that can't spell their name without a spell checker!! LOL Their QB Carr. He is fast and has a decent arm. It will be interesting to see what they do to replace him. They have other athletes but he was the best at that position.

That's terrible. He was a good player. Is he a senior?

Have anything to do with the turf field at Nolensville?

17 hours ago, Salem said:

That's terrible. He was a good player. Is he a senior?

Have anything to do with the turf field at Nolensville?

Carr is a Sophomore and I think he just got hit wrong. Turf fields now are very lifelike and aren't like the old carpet turf. I have heard that Dale will take over at QB but they also have a few others that may get their chance too.

11 minutes ago, Mooreboy3 said:

Carr is a Sophomore and I think he just got hit wrong. Turf fields now are very lifelike and aren't like the old carpet turf. I have heard that Dale will take over at QB but they also have a few others that may get their chance too.

Hope he makes a full recovery. He is an impressive QB especially for a sophomore.

I need Forrest to win this and win it big. Im not sold on Lawrence Co. Yes, they handled Loretto. In county rival that they have practically owned, even the past few years when LCHS was terrible. Warren County didnt impress me--they are historically bad. This will be the first year LCHS will face Summertown and the only reason it was scheduled is because Coach Marston thinks they should win it. LCHS likely wont win a region game unless they knock off a bad Spring HIll. Im saying Forrest 35 LCHS 14

1 hour ago, Jobres76 said:

Wow, where is everyone on this one. Rockets are rolling this year. Salem, General, are you guys still recovering?

Impressive team win. Looks like the Midas touch we had in 2015-16 is back. We get every bounce and every coach decision is the right call. Much better than the Murphy’s Law we carried around in 2017-18.

LC held us to a 3 and out on the first series and after that Forrest did whatever they wanted. Two defensive TDS.  Big hits! LC used timeouts and scored with 35 seconds left on our JV. 

We have 14-15 ballers that are playing up to their talent. QB play has been the most consistent I can remember here. Running back probably got close to 200 yards again with two O line starters still out and another playing injured.  Three sophomores played most of the game and opened some good holes. 

The fan turnout was way down from the week before. Student section is usually full and rocking but was half full.  The team seemed flat and had some key guys out but none of that mattered last night. On to a big region game next week. 

Edited by Salem