BRUINS HOST COLUMBIA ACADEMY

tradertwo

I would love to have a weekly civil discussion about USJ, but it always devolves into a dogpile about anything but football. I haven't had a chance to look at film and I don't know much specifically about Columbia Academy other than being a solid program that graduated a lot of talent last year, now in their first year of DII. I also believe their poor record to date is misleading and they will bring the fight to west TN this weekend. USJ stands undefeated but will need to clean up mental mistakes and improve ball security to remain that way in coming weeks. I suspect ColA will be our toughest test to date and Homecoming week will provide a number of distractions. Schedule only toughens next week with NCS, but the Bruins need to avoid a letdown after a big rivalry game last Friday down the road at JCS. USJ has stayed fairly healthy after a rash of early injuries and QB decision-making continues to improve.

I think I'll have my nightly caviar snack now and have the butler turn down my 1200 thread-count sheets. I bid you good day, sirs. We'll see if this thread gets legs.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic