Clinton vs Oak Ridge...

WillieTheWildcats

Just now, HTV said:

No, and you also didn't answer the question.  

And as I have said many times before, I am all for freedom of choice in education for parents for their kids.  I have no problem with transfers, but sometimes the grass is not greener on the other side.  Too many parents don't think out the implications of what happens if things don't go as they hope.  

It's not an easy decision to make, but the coaches can't force somebody to transfer.  

Again, I am not speaking on transfers. If kids and parents aren’t happy with their child’s education. Move on. To move for sports, I can’t get on board with that. To each his own however. Now, what question did you ask me again.

49 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

As my oblivious buddy HTV has said, if you have proof. Report it! We are 0-5 and staring 2-3 and 7 square in the face. Put our program out of its misery.

Wow.  You are taking some simple words way too seriously.  I never pointed fingers at the school you support.  I know a lot of those coaches and have a lot of respect for what they have done.  They have played within the rules to bring out of zone kids in to the program and then have coached them up and been positive influences on the kids whom they work with. Fulton's magnet program is top notch.  So is West's IBE program.  

And their success has made the rest of the county schools raise the level of what they can offer students.  I like the fact that there are more public educational choices in the county for those students to have the ability to get a transfer, should their parents choose to go that route.  Competition makes everybody better be it in the classroom or on the field and courts of athletics.  

Our Robertsville Rams do their part in Clinton week taking down CMS 26-14 and the Rams are headed to the Championship.Heyward ,Dozier(not sure how he spells it-22) and number 1 Davis all looked good.Number 1 got a INT and as he was being tackled pitched it back to Heyward who made a bunch of guys look silly all the way to the endzone.22 was running Clinton kids over all night.Everybody needs to show up and support these kids next week.