Clinton vs Oak Ridge...

WillieTheWildcats

7 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Our Robertsville Rams do their part in Clinton week taking down CMS 26-14 and the Rams are headed to the Championship.Heyward ,Dozier(not sure how he spells it-22) and number 1 Davis all looked good.Number 1 got a INT and as he was being tackled pitched it back to Heyward who made a bunch of guys look silly all the way to the endzone.22 was running Clinton kids over all night.Everybody needs to show up and support these kids next week.

Who’s top seed in MS locally?

27 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Our Robertsville Rams do their part in Clinton week taking down CMS 26-14 and the Rams are headed to the Championship.Heyward ,Dozier(not sure how he spells it-22) and number 1 Davis all looked good.Number 1 got a INT and as he was being tackled pitched it back to Heyward who made a bunch of guys look silly all the way to the endzone.22 was running Clinton kids over all night.Everybody needs to show up and support these kids next week.

Clinton vs Oak Ridge Varsity...os middle school?  There is a thread for middle school football.

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan1977 said:

Who’s top seed in MS locally?

•  
  • Members
  • 63 posts
  29 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Clinton vs Oak Ridge Varsity...os middle school?  There is a thread for middle school football

35 minutes ago, HSFBfan1977 said:

Good point. This thread has went from Recruiting to MS football. OR takes down Dragons 28-14 comfortably 

28-14 my guess too. But from the talk Clinton is really fired up for this game. I guess we will have to wait and see if they are. Possibly could really be good game and as always great rivalry game. 

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

This always has been and always will be my favorite game on our schedule. 

Im sure McKamey gets fired up about playing OR as much as I do. 

KCA week :) Favorite games in the Clinton/OR rivalry through the years........??? Go....

I bet I can name one of your favorite ones. The star for Clinton in that game last name was Webber. :P

Edited by SweetScience

51 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Just dropping an update not wanting to start a thread over it.

STILLNUM1, I am glad you posted the update. Thank you.

In my opinion, there is absolutely nothing wrong with OAK RIDGE Middle School  Football  being on Oak Ridge football treads. Especially in this case with it being about OAK RIDGE Robertsville MS vs CLINTON MS during Clinton Rivalry Week. Also, I NEVER check the Middle School Board and would miss all the news about young Oak Ridge football players.

Here is a popular saying among Oak Ridge Football and all OR sports supporters....What do you get when you cross a ROBERTSVILLE RAM with a JEFFERSON EAGLE ( I was an Eagle ) ???  You get an OAK RIDGE WILDCAT.

OAK RIDGE Unite and RWR! Best of luck tomorrow night to both teams.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

STILLNUM1, I am glad you posted the update. Thank you.

In my opinion, there is absolutely nothing wrong with OAK RIDGE Middle School  Football  being on Oak Ridge football treads. Especially in this case with it being about OAK RIDGE Robertsville MS vs CLINTON MS during Clinton Rivalry Week. Also, I NEVER check the Middle School Board and would miss all the news about young Oak Ridge football players.

Here is a popular saying among Oak Ridge Football and all OR sports supporters....What do you get when you cross a ROBERTSVILLE RAM with a JEFFERSON EAGLE ( I was an Eagle ) ???  You get an OAK RIDGE WILDCAT.

OAK RIDGE Unite and RWR! Best of luck tomorrow night to both teams.

Agreed. Who gives a biggun? Some people take this stuff way too seriously.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1