Notre Dame @ Knoxville Webb

Booger

the Fighting Irish of ND journey north to knoxville for the 2nd week in a row to take on a contest with Spartys Haslam School......the Irish are not exactly at the top of the food chain like they been and off to its worstist start since Fants arrival in 2012...and peer to b for the gettin......gonna b intristin to see how things shake out after an embarrison butt thrashin at the hands of those snake ranglin baptist from Karns last week...

...on  a team less than 30 and starters in skinny jeans on the sideline.....4 starters go down early  and dont finish the game last week.....can the skeleton crew of irishmen muster nuff plan to pull out a W gainst Spartys once favorite team......

......the irish have outscored its contesters 2 to 1 or better since fants arrival at head in 2012.....in the irishes 1st 4 games (2-2) .....they have been outscored by bout 20......can the Irish right the ship and get back in the winnin column.

.....or do the folks up at Haslams School of knoxville finally get back to frollickin around that endzone pool in happy gear with their first ever W gainst the Irish

Booger just sayin :huh:

7 minutes ago, Booger said:

the Fighting Irish of ND journey north to knoxville for the 2nd week in a row to take on a contest with Spartys Haslam School......the Irish are not exactly at the top of the food chain like they been and off to its worstist start since Fants arrival in 2012...and peer to b for the gettin......gonna b intristin to see how things shake out after an embarrison butt thrashin at the hands of those snake ranglin baptist from Karns last week...

...on  a team less than 30 and starters in skinny jeans on the sideline.....4 starters go down early  and dont finish the game last week.....can the skeleton crew of irishmen muster nuff plan to pull out a W gainst Spartys once favorite team......

......the irish have outscored its contesters 2 to 1 or better since fants arrival at head in 2012.....in the irishes 1st 4 games (2-2) .....they have been outscored by bout 20......can the Irish right the ship and get back in the winnin column.

.....or do the folks up at Haslams School of knoxville finally get back to frollickin around that endzone pool in happy gear with their first ever W gainst the Irish

Booger just sayin :huh:

Both teams are not what they were last year. Both teams have lost region games to teams they beat the past two years. 

If Howard were still at Webb I’d say Webb wins. But I honestly don’t know. I think it’s a toss up unless ND is that banged up. Webb will be fresh coming off a bye week. 

Booger thinkin bein walkin wounded ant no help....but they better b for passin out sum of that tree sap stuff for them Irishmen and quit trowin that pigskin to people with the rong colored clothes on......ND had bout 250 to 300 yds ball rushin the other evenin and only got 6 points......they ant good nuff to b havin 4 turnovers and exspectin to b winnin......better not b gettin 8 or 9 holdin penaltys either

.....this better b a discipline week to try and keep 2 region losses from hapnin

Booger just sayin :shock:

Golden Domers need a passer in that offense to throw off the defense chasing left, right, left. All kidding aside, I was very surprised at the ND offense. And you best be telling that lead back to stop moving too quick. We didn’t have to alert the PO-PO, but had it in our pocket if the game got close. That’s a 5 yarder every snap. 

11 hours ago, gcapride said:

Golden Domers need a passer in that offense to throw off the defense chasing left, right, left. All kidding aside, I was very surprised at the ND offense. And you best be telling that lead back to stop moving too quick. We didn’t have to alert the PO-PO, but had it in our pocket if the game got close. That’s a 5 yarder every snap. 

that lead back may not b 5 yardin it this week....he was one of 4 that had to take a break from the game cause of injury....he never came back out after intermission the other night......hopefully the Irish can get a couple repaired and back in their uni's this week......cant afford their absence when u less than 30 on sidelines......hopin the Irish can regroup from that payback thrashin the baptist gave them.....and manage a W.....

.....but unfortunately ND is in a position to allow every opponent to b slobberin lickin their chops.....but they ant called the Fighting Irish for nuthin

Booger just sayin :hungry:

I'm not sold that Notre Dame is down & out this year. That score last week just didn't make sense to me.

I know they have a good O-Line ... and that RB, is there a better runner in DII-AA? I don't think so.

Mistakes against a good team (Grace) will cost you big. I expect them to win the majority of their remaining games.

not out yet....but down.....yes....phsyki & structurally....new territory for the Irish since Fant got there....gettin throttled in region play ant happened since Fant touched the offense as OC back in 2011....thinkin that was only 4 or 5......and thinkin that one other large throtlin was by a North Red Bank Mountain squad that were Gold ballers the year before and on their way to another that year in 2011 until T$$AA stripped them of a buncha wins....so maybe the Baptist of Karns just handed the Irish one of the Irishes only 4 or 5 region defeets since Fant took over HC in 2012....and for sure its largest region margin lost.....cause thinkin the others 3 or 4 were by like a TD or less...

the Irish are tryin to get Fant his 70th win in 7 years at the helm.....not to shabby.....now its Spartys ex ole Haslam School of knoxville in line to try and pound them breastes with a win over the Irish......tryin to take advantage of sum Irish stew and stop that 70 from hapnin

...Fant and his staff will probably b workin sum damage control this week tryin to get a grip on the phychi...along with some personnel adjustments due to injury......hopin for good practices and a little healin this week....mind and body....

.....thinkin them folks up at Haslams Webb sure wishin Baylor & Sparty hadnt recruited that fast guy away...

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

55 minutes ago, Booger said:

not out yet....but down.....yes....phsyki & structurally....new territory for the Irish since Fant got there....gettin throttled in region play ant happened since Fant touched the offense as OC back in 2011....thinkin that was only 4 or 5......and thinkin that one other large throtlin was by a North Red Bank Mountain squad that were Gold ballers the year before and on their way to another that year in 2011 until T$$AA stripped them of a buncha wins....so maybe the Baptist of Karns just handed the Irish one of the Irishes only 4 or 5 region defeets since Fant took over HC in 2012....and for sure its largest region margin lost.....cause thinkin the others 3 or 4 were by like a TD or less...

the Irish are tryin to get Fant his 70th win in 7 years at the helm.....not to shabby.....now its Spartys ex ole Haslam School of knoxville in line to try and pound them breastes with a win over the Irish......tryin to take advantage of sum Irish stew and stop that 70 from hapnin

...Fant and his staff will probably b workin sum damage control this week tryin to get a grip on the phychi...along with some personnel adjustments due to injury......hopin for good practices and a little healin this week....mind and body....

.....thinkin them folks up at Haslams Webb sure wishin Baylor & Sparty hadnt recruited that fast guy away...

I wish there were two Howard’s. Or at least we still had Jahlil Jefferson #5 still on the team from last year. He could fly too. 

1 hour ago, Spartan4Life said:

I wish there were two Howard’s. Or at least we still had Jahlil Jefferson #5 still on the team from last year. He could fly too. 

he was the better of the 2 players in the 2 years the Irish have been playin Spartys Haslam School of Knoxville....maybe not as fast....but more productive

Booger just sayin:thumb: 

On 9/23/2019 at 11:19 AM, Spartan4Life said:

Both teams are not what they were last year. Both teams have lost region games to teams they beat the past two years. 

If Howard were still at Webb I’d say Webb wins. But I honestly don’t know. I think it’s a toss up unless ND is that banged up. Webb will be fresh coming off a bye week. 

nope they r not...and yes both have lost teams they beat last 2 years....but Spartys ex School lost to the Bucs of North Levee Swampers...a Bucs team that only won 2 games in that span

....if Howard hadnt been recruited to Baylor and was still at Spartys Haslam School of Knoxville.....Webb just may finally get that W gainst the Irish.....but since a toad dont fly cause it ant got wings.....and Spartys Webb couldnt beat the Irish the 2 years Howard was still there.....a Family of Boogers r wishin a damaged Irish got a tiny chance for a 3rd W gainst Webb.......just maybe....even with another 3 starters gone from last week

....is Sparty goin back north to Spartys Spartans tonight......since Spartys new team has scheduled a week off to get extra time in hopes of preventin that McCallie Blue Tornado from blowin thru the Suk Creek campus next friday....or has Haslams School of Knoxvilles 2nd most famous lum dumped the Spartans fully....

....could be Spartys chance to finally see it happen

Edited by Booger