2A Fairley @ D2-AAA MUS

kwc

I don't know when's the last time these two institutions have played each other. Maybe never. But I do know this. Fairley is taking on one of the big dogs of the state in MUS. This is the kind of team that is big and fast and well coached and well financed. You have to have your ducks in a row to compete with these guys. This game could get out of hand in a hurry if Fairley doesn't watch it. Firley has one loss on the year, and that was to 6A Hernando (MS). Hernando beat them 26-0. How will this game go? 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it depends a lot on how MUS approaches this game. If MUS goes full throttle for four quarters and the final is 42-21'ish, everyone in Fairley's path could be in trouble... If MUS secures the win, rests players, takes their foot off the throttle and the final is 42-21... well, that's not the same thing, but I'm still impressed.

12 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

No way MUS beats Peabody that bad. No way...…………!

Has Peabody ever played against a D2-AAA school like a MUS, or a Brentwood Academy? If not, don't he too sure. 1A and 2A football really can't compete with them. 

MUS would beat Peabody pretty bad. How bad? I'm not sure, but rest assured, it would be bad.

33 minutes ago, kwc said:

Has Peabody ever played against a D2-AAA school like a MUS, or a Brentwood Academy? If not, don't he too sure. 1A and 2A football really can't compete with them. 

MUS would beat Peabody pretty bad. How bad? I'm not sure, but rest assured, it would be bad.

We have in the past. You act like fairley is the only team to ever play up out of region. Every out of region game Peabody plays this year is up in classification. 

Here is a prediction for MUS 

32D809B0-A43B-4EAD-B49D-E3C6753796B3.jpeg

12 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

Maybe 21-14 or maybe Peabody wins.  Im telling you, Fairly has not seen the likes of Peabody.  Or maybe they saw it tonight.  But let it play out. 

GC may have something to say about Fairly this year...…..

I don’t know maybe. Union city ran all over them but union city fumbled a lot.  They do seem to be playing good defensively 

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We have in the past. You act like fairley is the only team to ever play up out of region. Every out of region game Peabody plays this year is up in classification. 

Here is a prediction for MUS 

32D809B0-A43B-4EAD-B49D-E3C6753796B3.jpeg

There is a difference when playing up. Playing against a really good 4A team is NOT the same as playing against a really good, championship caliber D2-AAA or 6A team.

Maybe Peabody could compete. Who knows until we actually see it. But, I highly doubt it.

Anyway, on to the next one!

4 minutes ago, kwc said:

There is a difference when playing up. Playing against a really good 4A team is NOT the same as playing against a really good, championship caliber D2-AAA or 6A team.

Maybe Peabody could compete. Who knows until we actually see it. But, I highly doubt it.

Anyway, on to the next one!

The thing is you don’t actually know anything about Peabody or any other team in the state. You don’t really seem to know anything about the teams in Memphis either. Anytime anybody asks you anything you don’t have an answer or you get defensive. 

I know the difference between the classifications. I don’t need you to educate me. 

Every team in Memphis is the best congratulations 

31 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The thing is you don’t actually know anything about Peabody or any other team in the state. You don’t really seem to know anything about the teams in Memphis either. Anytime anybody asks you anything you don’t have an answer or you get defensive. 

I know the difference between the classifications. I don’t need you to educate me. 

Ok

51 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Bingo!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2