Knox County Recruiting Service

Pinocchio007

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2019 at 1:29 PM, chsbobcat09 said:

Ok let’s think about something. The basis of “no evidence” against Powell was on “he said he said” correct? So basically what that means to me is the only word they had to go off of was the players saying that Coach X came up and tried to get me to transfer to Powell. But let’s think about that for a second, based on that the only person making any claims was the player, no coaches no parents, etc. because then there would be multiple people all saying the same thing vs a coach denying he said anything. So what their saying is the ONLY person(s) making a claim was the players. Now tell me, what HS kid is gonna go to Tssaa and try to turn in a school? Lol, exactly, so there had to be coaches also backing up the claims along with the players testimony’s. To me, and maybe I’m wrong, but when you’ve got multiple people saying the same thing vs one person saying it didn’t happen, sounds like the multiple peoples claim holds more water than the latter. I believe there was enough evidence for something to be done but due to the timing of the matter it was overlooked. Just my opinion.

I hear it was from multiple schools with multiple players from each school and a couple of parents of the players heard it too. It is Hearsay but smoke.  At the end of the day it doesn't matter. 5A State Champions were Knox Central.  A team doubted early but pulled together and got it done.

• Like 1