Mid-Season Mr. Football predictions.

Outsider1998

21 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

This is stupid

Helmet boy what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Willis boy a great pass catcher but without the orchestration he wouldnt be having the stats he does now.  I garuntee that other pass catcher that was imported in from William Blount is allowing him only one pass defender to cover him.  You think im joking but im not. 

18 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Willis boy a great pass catcher but without the orchestration he wouldnt be having the stats he does now.  I garuntee that other pass catcher that was imported in from William Blount is allowing him only one pass defender to cover him.  You think im joking but im not. 

You’re wrong. He’s been doubled in almost every game this season. 

19 hours ago, footballover said:

They need to call it Mr. Middle/East TN Football. This award is a joke. It's not based on stats or character or anything else. Its strictly a popularity contest. When Jake Warbritton QB Huntingdon didn't win it with over 3,000 yards rushing and however many passing yards and multiple touchdowns plus the fact he was an A student and wouldn't find a better kid I gave up on this award. Go ahead and give in to Greenback or South Pitt or whoever you want Huntingdon is after the gold ball

Blah, blah, blah, I wish someone would give Warbritton a posthumous Mr. Football award because we have to listen to you Huntingdon fans cry about it every year . Maybe he didnt win it because the state knows that you all play the weakest teams in the state every year.

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Ray you are the dumbest of them all. Willis could throw the ball to himself and still have more yards than anyone in the state. Get back to bed with Old butt pirate before he gets cold and leave the football talk to us men.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Blah, blah, blah, I wish someone would give Warbritton a posthumous Mr. Football award because we have to listen to you Huntingdon fans cry about it every year . Maybe he didnt win it because the state knows that you all play the weakest teams in the state every year.

The weak schedule may be the case this season. You know nothing if you think that’s always been true. It especially wasn’t the case when the Warbritton brothers rolled through.