Profile picture

MayoBottomHermit

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

See if this topic helps you.

I'm attaching a pic of my profile screen.  When I became a plus member, my profile did not have the photo icon in the bottom left corner by the big S.  Coach T had to fix it, so you might have to contact him.  I hope this helps.

image.thumb.png.7e35136dc5db5b97a31320ee8f3b4f91.png

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I noticed you had an avatar recently but went away from it?

I never settled on one that I liked.  I have a folder of several different photos.  I also have trouble sizing the pics so that the whole image shows.  Are there any guidelines for the image size and dimensions?

Just now, stacmot said:

I never settled on one that I liked.  I have a folder of several different photos.  I also have trouble sizing the pics so that the whole image shows.  Are there any guidelines for the image size and dimensions?

There prolly are guidelines but I don't know what they are.  Mine really needs resized a bit because the Pirates isn't completely viewable. 

I'll keep working on it.  I've even copied other people's avatars and put them in photoshop just to get their size and dimensions.  It hasn't helped me at all...lol.  Good luck to your Pirates, and thank you again for all the help you gave me when I was trying to get my avatar problem worked out.