Gleason at Lake County

lakecounty1968

10 hours ago, shockernation said:

Kids playing all state D and 0

Tubbs is playing all state and could be an all state punter

What's he averaging at punter? Just curious because my son is punting this year also and wanting a measuring stick so to speak. Mine has 12 punts,  424 yards, 35.33 average with right around 2.9 hangtime.

19 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

What's he averaging at punter? Just curious because my son is punting this year also and wanting a measuring stick so to speak. Mine has 12 punts,  424 yards, 35.33 average with right around 2.9 hangtime.

68 can give you the numbers! Poor kid won’t have the numbers as RB and probably won’t punt 15 times all year! I’d say his average is mid 40s on about 8 punts? 68 will post them now I’m sure

17 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I agree.Dont think he will look at Gleason like UC  or Dresden

I have seen you guys a couple times now and your coach felt he needed to send a statement so to speak those games ! I see this one with the starters cheering on the back ups by 2nd quarter !! It boades well for Falcon football next year with the young bucks getting playing time this year ! Falcons 49 to 0

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I have seen you guys a couple times now and your coach felt he needed to send a statement so to speak those games ! I see this one with the starters cheering on the back ups by 2nd quarter !! It boades well for Falcon football next year with the young bucks getting playing time this year ! Falcons 49 to 0

No doubt the young guys will play alot. I'm just afraid they will put up points also. Which is not a bad thing at all. They practice all week and deserve to score when the opportunity presents itself. I think it will Friday night.

On 9/28/2019 at 7:40 PM, Jobres76 said:

What grade is your son? Ideally he wants his average around just north of 40 and a hangtime in the upper 3's when he has to flip the field. Punting from the 50 (where the ball is actually kicked from) he needs to work on killing it inside the 10. If he can accomplish these things he can be a real weapon. 

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

What grade is your son? Ideally he wants his average around just north of 40 and a hangtime in the upper 3's when he has to flip the field. Punting from the 50 (where the ball is actually kicked from) he needs to work on killing it inside the 10. If he can accomplish these things he can be a real weapon. 

He is a senior and first year really punting. He had one blocked at MC which killed his average. Last Friday had a 46 and a 40. Getting better game by game. Thanks for the info!