Peabody @ Union City

FightingBlue0

14 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

At least we are losing this game because we are playing a better team and not beating ourselves. The one fumble that we had is a prime example of the types of fumbles that happened in the last two games, if any of you Peabody people are wondering what happened. Yep, 12 of those during the GC game.

I agree. The boys even gave me a little hope when we got that onside kick and were driving again. A score there might could lit a little more fire under the defense and then who knows. But fumbles will kill u even when you dont lose them.

2 minutes ago, TennReb31 said:

I agree with Swo. I think Peabody would beat Lake County but it would be a lot of fun to watch.

You think Peabody would be able to consistently defend both the pass and the run? … I mean they are not getting pressured by our pass game … I give Peabody a slight edge but I bet it would be a shoot-out ...

2 minutes ago, Purple & Gold Standard said:

You think Peabody would be able to consistently defend both the pass and the run? … I mean they are not getting pressured by our pass game … I give Peabody a slight edge but I bet it would be a shoot-out ...

We love passing teams dbs love to pick it off...Amd your passimg game got a TD cause it was so unexpectedly perfect...

Edited by PeabodyPride

11 minutes ago, Purple & Gold Standard said:

Oh I think it would be a shootout as well. Thus the fun to watch comment. As the other poster said I give Peabody the edge based on depth. LC has some really good players but overall Peabody has a few more.

8 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Okay. What exactly is that coach trying to prove? You are up 49-14 and you inside again. I will go ahead and say it. That coach is a tool

About as much of tool as bowling is when he has run the score up on us. What’s your excuse for that ?  :thumb: 

Edited by Tide21
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Agreed. UC crying cause they getting served up what they did to everyone. If you’re gonna dish it you better be able to take it. 

We never did onside after being up and having a mercy rule going. Never. I don't care who don't like it. If we ran up the score it was because we were just better. Our starters were better and our JV was better. I can take getting beat by a better team. That's not the issue. Why onside when you have already won? I have had respect for your program and I have been in your corner in the post season. Applauded you for your championship. I will again. But that was classless. Once again. I don't care who don't like it

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

We never did onside after being up and having a mercy rule going. Never. I don't care who don't like it. If we ran up the score it was because we were just better. Our starters were better and our JV was better. I can take getting beat by a better team. That's not the issue. Why onside when you have already won? I have had respect for your program and I have been in your corner in the post season. Applauded you for your championship. I will again. But that was classless. Once again. I don't care who don't like it

If you don’t like it. Stop it. That’s all I can say. I have much respect for UC. Great program with great tradition. You guys should know more than anyone that if you don’t want to get a score run up on you then man up & stop it.