30 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

1. 1A Freedom Prep - 7
2. 5A Kirby - 23
3. 5A Gallin - 21
4. 2A Trousdale - 22
5. 4A Nolensville - 27
6. 1A South Pittsburgh-27
7. 2A Peabody - 28

If you really think about it our defense is second in the state. The defense didn’t give up those touchdowns 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Tide21 said:

If you really think about it our defense is second in the state. The defense didn’t give up those touchdowns 

Well, I will be happy if we score against your defense. I have been watching this thread and commenting a little. I can't remember a time when this thread ever fell off the first page. 

I just want to say something. My Tornadoes have no excuse for being in the position they have put themselves in. Not one. This is ground and pound football. The number one thing you do...... HOLD ON TO THE DANG BALL. The biggest part of the fumbles have come in the open field. No one around. Guys just missing a pitch or changing hands with the ball. Mishandled snaps. Things like that. This is not peewee football. I guess Im a little frustrated. If we don't fix this now. We will be watching the playoffs from the stands. Just saying

2 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well, I will be happy if we score against your defense. I have been watching this thread and commenting a little. I can't remember a time when this thread ever fell off the first page. 

I just want to say something. My Tornadoes have no excuse for being in the position they have put themselves in. Not one. This is ground and pound football. The number one thing you do...... HOLD ON TO THE DANG BALL. The biggest part of the fumbles have come in the open field. No one around. Guys just missing a pitch or changing hands with the ball. Mishandled snaps. Things like that. This is not peewee football. I guess Im a little frustrated. If we don't fix this now. We will be watching the playoffs from the stands. Just saying

I understand your frustration. For all we know you guys don’t fumble and Peabody is in for a game Friday night. 

On 10/1/2019 at 8:53 PM, Bigsw02 said:

What about you ? What’s your prediction ? 

Just now, PHSRollTide said:

I’m hoping for a close game fell like 35 to 7 or 42 to 14 will be the score. But you never know.

Yeah there’s lots to consider. Hard to say. Does union city fumble ?  Which defense does coach put on field ?  Will we be flat after having a bye week ?