Cornersville at Fayetteville City

Jobres76

2 minutes ago, Volnation66 said:

This came straight from a refs mouth, no hear say. Everyone is well aware which City player does not live in the state. Lol. It is not a secret. I guarantee you it happens. City has had multiple schools contact TSSAA because of the illegal player being allowed to play.

You have nothing, so go away Mr. Two posts.  Welcome to the T.  Go back across the river and find yourself another head coach.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Volnation66 said:

Heard from a ref tonight at a game that Fayetteville City will be disqualified after reg season is done for playing an illegal player. They will forfeit all wins after last reg season game is played. No playoffs according to the ref.

It doesn’t really work like that from what I’ve seen.  Tssaa would make forfeit what you  had won up until they found out about violation.  They wouldnt let the player/players continue to play then enforce afterwards 

My question to both of your teams fans. When y’all gonna man up like Huntland did and cross Monteagle Mountain and play the big boys in South Pittsburg? Instead of playing your  cousins every Friday night....Heck we will help pay for the buses, that is,  if y’all ain’t scared. Huntland came over to see what they could learn that could make them better and I could see they wasn’t scared of the Pirates. 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

It doesn’t really work like that from what I’ve seen.  Tssaa would make forfeit what you  had won up until they found out about violation.  They wouldnt let the player/players continue to play then enforce afterwards 

Exactly! If there was any doubts at all about a player's eligibility the school, Coach Morson, nobody would take the chance. The TSSAA would not allow the player to keep participating.

1 hour ago, pegleg said:

My question to both of your teams fans. When y’all gonna man up like Huntland did and cross Monteagle Mountain and play the big boys in South Pittsburg? Instead of playing your  cousins every Friday night....Heck we will help pay for the buses, that is,  if y’all ain’t scared. Huntland came over to see what they could learn that could make them better and I could see they wasn’t scared of the Pirates. 

I'd rather meet them in the state championship game! :-)

8 minutes ago, GaelTider said:

JoBres,

Nice meeting you and your broadcast partner last night, and I hope you found us to be gracious hosts. This is my first year doing play by play, and still learning, but (no jinxes, please!) haven't called a loss yet!

What college did yall steal the announcer from. That guy has a great voice.

1 hour ago, GaelTider said:

JoBres,

Nice meeting you and your broadcast partner last night, and I hope you found us to be gracious hosts. This is my first year doing play by play, and still learning, but (no jinxes, please!) haven't called a loss yet!

Same here. Very gracious. Didn't care much for the outcome, but a great game nonetheless. 

Just found something out that chaps my donkey. Players are going to smack talk on the field. It happens. When players come out of their locker room, at least three of them, with their coach standing there and look at CV PARENTS and say "y'all F-bomb lost". Right in the face of the adult? That's brave, and lucky. If that had been done in front of the wrong one, it could have been bad. Teach the kids better. Not saying ours are perfect because they are not, but I can guarantee one thing, if coach found out our players had done that, it would be bad for that player(s).

Edited by Jobres76