Cornersville at Fayetteville City

Jobres76

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 7:23 AM, Varo said:

You have nothing, so go away Mr. Two posts.  Welcome to the T.  Go back across the river and find yourself another head coach.

How does it make the City coachimg staff feel that the Huntland OC is the whistleblower? Cville folks are hearing he is headed to coach at LC. We have wages placed on how many kids he poaches from City next year.......

7 minutes ago, Volnation66 said:

How does it make the City coachimg staff feel that the Huntland OC is the whistleblower? Cville folks are hearing he is headed to coach at LC. We have wages placed on how many kids he poaches from City next year.......

This is the OC at Huntland and Volnation,phil24, and his other 6 handles she uses, is a miserable Moore County alum that has mental issues. I’m not going to LC nor a whistleblower, what that miserable person doesn’t know is the TSSAA only takes calls, issues from Administration or AD’s. Now do us all a Favor and leave our county miserable pathetic middle women. 

13 minutes ago, Volnation66 said:

I have heard that officials told Huntland players on the field about the ruling coming down and that was before the cornersville game...I am pretty sure LC will pull none of the City kids over no matter how this turns out.  Most certainly if he was involved.  I would also say he would lose kids. 

53 minutes ago, apsugov7 said:

This is the OC at Huntland and Volnation,phil24, and his other 6 handles she uses, is a miserable Moore County alum that has mental issues. I’m not going to LC nor a whistleblower, what that miserable person doesn’t know is the TSSAA only takes calls, issues from Administration or AD’s. Now do us all a Favor and leave our county miserable pathetic middle women. 

out of the bag lol:lol: