Fullton att tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, HTV said:

As Nut said, kids did go to TKA  to play for Matt. 

But that's an apples and bananas comparison. TKA is a school where the tuition for a commuter student is about $15K per year. Totally different situation. 

That’s fair, I honestly didn’t know he was able to get players to come to Kings Academy. So what y’all are saying does prove kids game to play for him. But there are still questions about Jones that need to be answered IMO.

34 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

That’s fair, I honestly didn’t know he was able to get players to come to Kings Academy. So what y’all are saying does prove kids game to play for him. But there are still questions about Jones that need to be answered IMO.

OK.  Really not trying to be antagonistic,  but who do you want to ask what questions of him ?  You can't investigate something without a basis of credible, not to mention factual, allegations.  Unless you are a democrat congressman, that is. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HTV said:

OK.  Really not trying to be antagonistic,  but who do you want to ask what questions of him ?  You can't investigate something without a basis of credible, not to mention factual, allegations.  Unless you are a democrat congressman, that is. 

He’s got out of Zone kids to come to every school he’s been at, Fulton, CAK and now Powell. Now if they enrolled as freshman, Like they have at Powell, then I guess there’s nothing wrong with it. However, I’m guessing that has not always been the case, especially at Fulton. And still there has to be some sort of draw because I don’t see kids dying to come play at a school because a former Youth league coach is the OC there. Just calling it how I see it.

2 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

He’s got out of Zone kids to come to every school he’s been at, Fulton, CAK and now Powell. Now if they enrolled as freshman, Like they have at Powell, then I guess there’s nothing wrong with it. However, I’m guessing that has not always been the case, especially at Fulton. And still there has to be some sort of draw because I don’t see kids dying to come play at a school because a former Youth league coach is the OC there. Just calling it how I see it.

OK, again.  There has to be a specific accusation made before anything can be looked at. 

As it is right now all there is are a bunch of people whining about students getting transfers, again, which every single school in Knox County has in its student body.  

And for him to be coaching at a Knox County school he has to have been vetted and passed thru Knox County Schools HR.  If there were issues he wouldn't pass thru that vetting process.  

Honestly, this just comes off as whining.  The school you support is the defending state champions.  It has also had its share of transfers come in who have been significant student/athletes.  Let it go.  Everybody lives in glass houses these days.    

On 9/29/2019 at 2:06 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

If we keep making hambone mistakes every game like we have against Bearden, Alcoa and Farragut there's always that chance. Really starting to worry about McMinn and Bradley if those mistakes continue. If Farragut hadn't of fumbled with 6 minutes to go and we got a 2 score lead I'm not sure we would have won the other night. 

Turnovers are a part of the breaks in a game.  They didn’t just stand up and hand it to us. We have beating the brakes off of teams for years with help from turnovers. 

2 hours ago, HTV said:

OK, again.  There has to be a specific accusation made before anything can be looked at. 

As it is right now all there is are a bunch of people whining about students getting transfers, again, which every single school in Knox County has in its student body.  

And for him to be coaching at a Knox County school he has to have been vetted and passed thru Knox County Schools HR.  If there were issues he wouldn't pass thru that vetting process.  

Honestly, this just comes off as whining.  The school you support is the defending state champions.  It has also had its share of transfers come in who have been significant student/athletes.  Let it go.  Everybody lives in glass houses these days.    

I’m not whining, I’m calling it how I see it. Yes, we have had some transfers at Central, no secret. But NONE of them have been “recruited” to come, they came on their own during offseason because, as you pointed to about Powell’s coach, kids want to play for coach Rosser. You say he went through the hiring process of Knox County and obviously your correct. But things can be done under the table, happen every day in life. And ultimately I do think it’s a little awkward that they receive a transfer, Mid season from a State title contender when the kid was STARTING for said team. With all this said, I’m done with the discussion. HTV I enjoy your posts and insight.

16 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I’m not whining, I’m calling it how I see it. Yes, we have had some transfers at Central, no secret. But NONE of them have been “recruited” to come, they came on their own during offseason because, as you pointed to about Powell’s coach, kids want to play for coach Rosser. You say he went through the hiring process of Knox County and obviously your correct. But things can be done under the table, happen every day in life. And ultimately I do think it’s a little awkward that they receive a transfer, Mid season from a State title contender when the kid was STARTING for said team. With all this said, I’m done with the discussion. HTV I enjoy your posts and insight.

But you can't have it both ways.  

You say that your transfers came with no enticement. I accept that. 

But at the same time you are pointing fingers at others without any type of factual information to back it. 

Nobody can force a parent to move their child to another zone unless that parent wants to move to that other zone. Nobody. 

And I mean no offense at all, but I find it hypocritical when somebody says that "our transfers are all legit", but then points fingers at other schools about transfer in there.  Just not a good look.  

Edited by HTV