Fullton att tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, OldRebel2 said:

I was catching up on this thread today.  I thought I was on a Powell/Central thread for a while.

Lucky we saw it being Hijacked and got the topic back to the BoJangles buy one get one meal free on the back of the Maryville Season Tickets. Folks might not think that's important but it convinced me to buy a season ticket again even though a lot of the home schedule is a lot softer than seasons past.

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Parker McGill had another outstanding night to match the other three games he has been called on to replace Tee Hodge. If I had to pick the MVP of the last four games no doubt in my mind he would be that person hands down. This is one great high school football player that you really look forward to seeing on Friday Night.

Goodur point Barn........and Mr. Shelton on tha deefensive side.....:popcorneater:

On 9/30/2019 at 10:44 AM, Red81KPsmash said:

While I am all for giving kids a choice where they want to go to school, the fact that both of Powell's FR wideouts are Fulton kids is a little suspicious.

So, you have had a problem over the years with all of the out of zone kids ending up at Fulton?  

Can't have it both ways.  It comes off making you look hypocritical.