Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

Can’t wait to see this one Friday night. Great measuring stick for both teams going forward.  As previously stated, Swafford will be the best player on the field and the best we will face all year. The focus can’t be on stopping him, it must be on not stopping ourselves. Limit the penalties and turnovers, I like our chances. Get this one into the 4th quarter and let’s see what happens.  The atmosphere will be rocking. 

9 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Can’t wait to see this one Friday night. Great measuring stick for both teams going forward.  As previously stated, Swafford will be the best player on the field and the best we will face all year. The focus can’t be on stopping him, it must be on not stopping ourselves. Limit the penalties and turnovers, I like our chances. Get this one into the 4th quarter and let’s see what happens.  The atmosphere will be rocking. 

Good Luck Tom. I believe y’all to pull off big win Friday. Hope Mike is doing well. 

47 minutes ago, team69 said:

I saw him in person...has good speed, he will be a load for sure.

I think SP has the advantage in overall team speed.

You may do it, luckily only one person carries or catches the ball at a time. I look forward to seeing what your run team brings our run defense is pretty stout if you plan on running on us all night I like our chances honestly.

You seem to make stuff up. No where in my post did I say Swafford was slow. I said Explosive. Big difference and if You don't know the difference which obviously you don't. You will.  My post that you keep quoting wrong , actually I said Quarterbacks that can run give us trouble. Didn't quote that part did ya?

Edited by Geno