Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

What did you think of the crown on Meigs' field. 

I like their field. 

Severe county had the worst field I have played on back in the early 90’s. All you could see of the players on the opposite side were from there thigh pads up. Biggest crown on a football field that I have seen. 

15 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Meigs would hurt Greenbacks feelings if yall were to play again. 

Meigs had yall gasping for air and hands on your hips midway through the 2nd quarter.  

They might but I wouldn’t count on it. We spotted them 13 points off the bat and from then on we won. That was with us out of shape and two tds called back. Totally different team now than what it was then. Sorry yeti I won’t say anything else about our game. It’s was a good game to watch. 

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I like their field. 

Severe county had the worst field I have played on back in the early 90’s. All you could see of the players on the opposite side were from there thigh pads up. Biggest crown on a football field that I have seen. 

They have one area where it seems quite low.  I was wondering if anyone took notice. 

25 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

They might but I wouldn’t count on it. We spotted them 13 points off the bat and from then on we won. That was with us out of shape and two tds called back. Totally different team now than what it was then. Sorry yeti I won’t say anything else about our game. It’s was a good game to watch. 

You're not bothering me man, it's good to see you guys on a SP thread with no drama honestly. I'll be selling you some woulda ,coulda, shoulda, until you quit buying though. I mean we had some TDs called back too, dont forget those =D

22 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You're not bothering me man, it's good to see you guys on a SP thread with no drama honestly. I'll be selling you some woulda ,coulda, shoulda, until you quit buying though. I mean we had some TDs called back too, dont forget those =D

Don't forget the Brady tuck rule that led to Greenbacks TD before the half.  

22 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Out of curiosity what's everyone think the Big Ones ratio will turn out to be this week for our game?

Because of program history it will be overwhelmingly SP favored imo !! No opinion on if its right or wrong "yet" being the key word !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride