Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

14 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

We normally do well defending the run and pass. Weve had our fair share of interceptions this year. Not exactly sure on the #. Stats for me are hard to come by so I gave up looking a good bit ago.

SP reportedly got their starting fullback back. The Pirates will need to keep legs fresh for 4 qtrs to pull off a win! 

20 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Meigs Fans: “We will beat you by 2 touchdowns!!”

(Forrest defeats Meigs)

Meigs Fans: “WE WILL MERCY RULE YOU!”

And the fetish continues….

Ive asked you this before and you wouldn’t answer me. Do you think Forrest is better than meigs ? 

17 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Meigs Fans: “We will beat you by 2 touchdowns!!”

(Forrest defeats Meigs)

Meigs Fans: “WE WILL MERCY RULE YOU!”

And the fetish continues….

This is what a game would look like if Meigs played Forrest. I wasnt gonna post any highlights anymore, but since hes a little slow I'll make an exception.

I made it 7 minutes long I think but within the first 5 seconds you know how it turns out. He just may need to view the whole thing to understand.

19 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Was he one of the transfers you guys illegally recruited???

There you go yapping about something you obviously know nothing about. The starter is home grown. The player you falsely talk about never fully recovered from major knee injury before suffering another season ending knee injury weeks ago to his other leg. His mother teaches at SP and come back to SP where he had spent majority of his schooling after sitting for a year. You are truly pitiful, no facts just BS