Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

OP sure plenty of folkes would love to watch it. 

Will Meadows for us Continues to improve as a rb he is a Junior this year and becoming a force for us as the season progresses. He took some of the load from Swafford last night and had some good runs. It was asked earlier by someone and not sure if answered, but yes his dad holds records at Meigs for being a rb.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Will Meadows for us Continues to improve as a rb he is a Junior this year and becoming a force for us as the season progresses. He took some of the load from Swafford last night and had some good runs. It was asked earlier by someone and not sure if answered, but yes his dad holds records at Meigs for being a rb.

Meadows is a special RB. He will be the go to playmaker next year with Swafford gone. I remember watching Gary Meadows, what a talent.

16 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Did Logan Carrol play last night? Never saw him in and had to work early so not got to go through my footage.

I think I heard that he hurt his back, I may be wrong. I didn’t know he wasn’t playing this game, he’s a very good receiver and a good runner. I hope he’s back next Friday night 

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

I think I heard that he hurt his back, I may be wrong. I didn’t know he wasn’t playing this game, he’s a very good receiver and a good runner. I hope he’s back next Friday night 

Yeah hes probably top 5 in talent on the team imo and a great reciever. Having him out and beeler out since Sweetwater taking a toll on recieving.

If he played I just didnt see him.

47 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

SP had a chance to go up 21-0 but a questionable fumble stopped what surely was a SP roll. The refs continue to weekly prove jest how terrible officiating is. 

They are always needing refrees.  It's not that easy. But, there are alot of cheating refrees. I'm talking from experience.  I am the world's worst at getting on the refs, but I have been a ref.  So try putting yourself in their position.  I'm not trying to be a smart$$$ either.  Just giving you something to think about.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SportsNut68 said:

They are always needing refrees.  It's not that easy. But, there are alot of cheating refrees. I'm talking from experience.  I am the world's worst at getting on the refs, but I have been a ref.  So try putting yourself in their position.  I'm not trying to be a smart$$$ either.  Just giving you something to think about.  

why would refs cheat.