Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Y'all flatter yourselves really. I'd hate to think that those of you that went to the Greenback game from South Pitt that also watched us against South Pitt. Couldn't realize we weren't the same team that beat Greenback. Illness and Injuries really hindered us for our game and it's unfortunate. It could have been a much better game. I'm not saying that's why we lost. But not being able to sustain drives like we normally easily could do was our biggest issue. Besides the fact we dropped a few passes that could have been game changers or touchdowns. Its water under the bridge. The night we played you fielded a better team than what we could end if story. It's just a shame we couldn't have played you at our best is all. I see yall making a great run, your team speed and depth at skill positions is something that will cause everyone problems. I really enjoyed my trip to your town the field and accommodations were really exceptional for 1A and as stated before, your visitor section was rather large we had great accommodations. I also ate at your consession on the way out ST. I spent some hard earned Yeti cash for ya.

Excuses, I'm the same way.

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Where is my durn main event hat? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

You'll have to actually show up at some point, Roy!  Me and that Teat Man set up an extra head set in case you ever showed up.   Ask the Drunken Sailor man if we didn't have 4 headsets there...   I think that might of been you dancing at the back of the endzone, Roy.    Check my facebook page... Was that you???

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

My sincerest apologies, i would love to have met you and your constituent. :roflolk: I didnt know however if you would have been busy or not and when you would be busy or not. Should have messaged me I would have came on over at any point in time the game wasnt being played. I did get a chance to meet Vandyfan1 and gotta admit hes a cool cat. Waverly seems to have done a good job on that one. Next time Mr Main Event. Count on it. But you cant wait till after a game to help set it up! Doubt you do your show that way lol.

Sorry, I guess I should of set up an official meet.   I just assumed you'd swing by since you knew what I look like.   I've got no clue what most of the CoachT guys look like.   If I piss somebody off (other than Roy), I'm a sitting duck at these games...lol

4 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Sorry, I guess I should of set up an official meet.   I just assumed you'd swing by since you knew what I look like.   I've got no clue what most of the CoachT guys look like.   If I piss somebody off (other than Roy), I'm a sitting duck at these games...lol

Do you ever go to West? There is always some good games over my way.

6 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

You're all good man, i wish I could have met you honestly. Vandy asked me before the game where you were and I had to point you out. He wanted to visit as well. Not sure why we wouldn't have gotten a hat though.

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Do you ever go to West? There is always some good games over my way.

We haven't yet.   Coach Swenson,  Coach Jacobs, Coach Saulsberry, Coach Bowling and Coach Kirby have all invited us.   Unfortunately Lee and I work at Nissan as our paying jobs and get very few weekends off from work.  It seems like everytime I want to head over there to catch a game, Nissan has other plans for us.   We've only gotten over to East Tennessee once this season.   We had that trip planned since May.    I wish we did this full time so we had the freedom to travel anywhere each week.   Unfortunately I haven't figured out a way to make a living at it...lol

Edited by FridayMainEvent

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You're all good man, i wish I could have met you honestly. Vandy asked me before the game where you were and I had to point you out. He wanted to visit as well. Not sure why we wouldn't have gotten a hat though.

Well, at 15 bucks a pop, the 6 I handed out Friday ate up my annual budget....lol