Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

11 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

I’ve watched the game and the play multiple times... it was a fumble. Other posters have stated the same. My point was that SP in no way mopped the floor with them. It was a good game and was even fun to watch 3 days later sitting on the couch. Was also fun predicting what play was about to be run too.

Does that make you an arm Couch QB ?

6 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Maybe, and just guessing seriously, maybe Oneida called the Captain wanting some film and he shared it with the notion they wouldn’t Re-share with anyone, yet they did with GB.  
:popcorneater:

Tony Lambert is by the book PERIOD!They may have gotten it somewhere by i GURANTEE Oneida wouldnt do it.And i guarntee our coaches dont have it and could care less unless we actually line a game up.

9 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Maybe, and just guessing seriously, maybe Oneida called the Captain wanting some film and he shared it with the notion they wouldn’t Re-share with anyone, yet they did with GB.  
:popcorneater:

Or maybe, just maybe he's got a contact like I do. Got a coon hunting buddy down them parts around SP, sent me a hudl username and password.  .  . Maybe :ph34r:

Edited by crow