Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

11 minutes ago, powerp said:

Nah not really. I'm one of the few that actually know about this. Just wait and see. I'll stay quiet until he appears in a flash.

Lol.. why wait till November. You guys are already 2-3 scores better than us. Don't sound like you need him according to everyone on here. You guys claim your defense is better than the 85 bears. Sounds like we will do good to pick up a first down

36 minutes ago, muskox said:

Lol.. why wait till November. You guys are already 2-3 scores better than us. Don't sound like you need him according to everyone on here. You guys claim your defense is better than the 85 bears. Sounds like we will do good to pick up a first down

Our defense is very good but the guys you all picked up are studs. The quarterback coming from Maryville to a little tiny 1A school May be the greatest transfer of all time any school has ever got.

Edited by powerp

6 hours ago, team69 said:

Not all of them lol....interesting fishing trip with one of them Maryville.fellers yesterday....learned all kinds of stuff. When a feller knows where every stump is on the world famous Guntersville Lake sure get to meet some interesting folks. 

LOPAO, Old Pirate learned a lot on his Fla.Keys fishing trip too. The point is, the leaky up stairs commode the GB fellers wants coacht fellers to believe ain’t rain water. 

47 minutes ago, muskox said:

Old Pirate says you’re full of mess. No one from SP has done anything but show support to a group of SP youngons that took on a bigger group of youngons and won the feud. Still skeerd, Yep.....Recon, so

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, powerp said:

Our defense is very good but the guys you all picked up are studs. The quarterback coming from Maryville to a little tiny 1A school May be the greatest transfer of all time any school has ever got.

Powerp, this muskox man is assistant to the head orchestrater gbnation.  I garuntee they think were real stupid.  I think the orchestraters had that Ryan man blow the first two games so they wouldnt be number 1 in that AP mans pole.  Yep they is real good educators.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Those cherokees have access to top secret SP game footage but the GB coach won't even look at it because of superstitions? :lol: He probably wouldn't even start preparing early for the only challenging team on the schedule between now and Cookeville either. 

I don't know about them, I'm speaking only for myself and what my pirate friend has said. Maybe if the talent that deserves it got equal playing time there wouldn't be as much unrest on that pirate ship, hypothetically speaking of course.