Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I think Roy Dilliard bagged them up some Tuna Fish sandwiches, a Red Bull and a Fudge Round for desert...

Are you joking? I cant afford to feed all of Griders boys.  If he would have rode a free school bus to Jasper instead of paying $3500 for that greyhounds he could take them to the steak house.  You think im joking but im not. 

32 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

What you mean?  I know nothing about HUDL that’s why I’m asking.  So I can go sign up for HUDL and watch any game?  That would be cool.  I just like watching high school football doesn’t matter who’s playing really. 

No you can't. The team has to give you access

34 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

What you mean?  I know nothing about HUDL that’s why I’m asking.  So I can go sign up for HUDL and watch any game?  That would be cool.  I just like watching high school football doesn’t matter who’s playing really. 

Team has to let you on account Team specific also.

Edited by orngnblk

18 minutes ago, powerp said:

No you can't. The team has to give you access

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Team has to let you on account Team specific also.

Oh, then never mind.  I’m not that close lol, plus I don’t have any kinfolk playing High School that I know of.  One just graduated and another is in 8th grade.  Just cousins kids though.  Again not that close to get access.  

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Oh, then never mind.  I’m not that close lol, plus I don’t have any kinfolk playing High School that I know of.  One just graduated and another is in 8th grade.  Just cousins kids though.  Again not that close to get access.  

You don't have to know the man, just a man who knows the man...lol!

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? Grider spent $3500 to go to Jasper to play that Mathis man? He could have taken a school bus for free.  This is a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Those Marion County buses aren't free Roy.  They take gas and drivers. 

6 hours ago, crow said:

$3500! That seems high but buses, fuel, food maybe it's that much. I'm not sure the cost but we usually schedule a "long" game every year. We've done Watertown, Hampton, now Upperman. We try to do a long road trip once a year. Good practice run to get your travel plan wrinkles ironed out in case you need it in November and the kids seem to enjoy it. 

Y’all should do a long road trip to west TN. Would be awesome to see the top teams in the East and West go at it without it having to be a championship game.