Who will Challenge Powell in 5a?

keepitmoving

17 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

It's being reported that Elijah Young was ejected for targeting in the 1st quarter. That explains a lot.

OK that would be 90% of there threat... But... And more But... So that would reason... With Powell they can actually loose a player or two without real damage... And that is way too scary... LOL

14 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I have a serious question for Powell fans! Is The Qb for Powell overrated? I don’t think he’s anywhere close to accurate. I think that will be a huge problem down the line. Does anybody agree or?

Overrated?  In what sense?  

Trussley has a good grasp of the offense and gets the team in the right situation.  He has a very good arm (verbally committed to ETSU as a pitcher) and can make all of the throws required of him by Coach Lowe's offensive scheme.  And he's not the fastest guy on the field, but he runs well enough to get yards when needed.  The defense has to account for him.  

And most importantly, Powell has enough talent on the field that he isn't asked to win games all by himself.  

5 hours ago, HTV said:

Trussley has a good grasp of the offense and gets the team in the right situation.  He has a very good arm (verbally committed to ETSU as a pitcher) and can make all of the throws required of him by Coach Lowe's offensive scheme.  And he's not the fastest guy on the field, but he runs well enough to get yards when needed.  The defense has to account for him.  

And most importantly, Powell has enough talent on the field that he isn't asked to win games all by himself.  

HTV and osunut are correct about the talent at Powell. If anyone is to beat them, you will have to outplay them. 

Oak Ridge is not ready to play with them but the Wildcats have shown the ability to improve from week to week. I hope we give them a tough game. RWR!

2 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

HTV and osunut are correct about the talent at Powell. If anyone is to beat them, you will have to outplay them. 

Oak Ridge is not ready to play with them but the Wildcats have shown the ability to improve from week to week. I hope we give them a tough game. RWR!

First matchup between SD and Powell might not be that good. Both teams might be resting starters for the playoffs. But if SD can make it to the semi finals and Powell does as well, Brang might be back for SD and that might be an incredible game. I think a fully healthy SD team is the best to challenge powell this year.

10 hours ago, HTV said:

So my question wasn’t answered... is his passing not a ? Mark on accuracy? I know what his surrounding cast is. I’m asking do you guys believe he has the arm to win when it matters verse good teams! I don’t think he’s very accurate that’s my read on him.. Powell’s good all around but idk if they’re good enough from qb